Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2023, 11:42 AM  
Choco Favre

GTA 6 Trailer

Last edited by New World Order; 12-15-2023 at 11:29 PM..
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2023, 09:08 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Maybe Valve will surprise us with Half Life 3 before GTA6 comes out!

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 09:09 PM   #17
Supporter

It's great and terrible that Steam is massively successful.

It made Valve comfortable, so they have no drive or push to make HL3 or LFD3
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 10:35 AM   #18
My work speaks for itself!!!

I work with a lady who's husband works for Rockstar games. She said GTA 5 has made Rockstar over 2 billion.

That's big hollywood studio/marvel territory (and beyond in many cases).
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-07-2023, 01:46 PM   #19
Rookie

Seeing the strong, diverse female character has me hoping that Rockstar won't lose their ****ing minds and change the GTA series to appeal to a "wider audience". I can't imagine they would, but in this day and age you never know.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-07-2023, 05:01 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
No mention at all about a potential PC version. **** em.
It's got a Latinx female as the main character. How much more PC do you want it to be?
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 12-08-2023, 02:08 AM   #21
Choco Favre

The cities look densely populated. Looks great
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2023, 12:20 PM   #22
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I work with a lady who's husband works for Rockstar games. She said GTA 5 has made Rockstar over 2 billion.

That's big hollywood studio/marvel territory (and beyond in many cases).
Me and my buddy were talking about this when it dropped. If you type in “GTA 5 revenue”, it says it’s generated 8 billion over its life cycle lol. That just seems unfathomable.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-08-2023, 12:31 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBecky View Post
Me and my buddy were talking about this when it dropped. If you type in “GTA 5 revenue”, it says it’s generated 8 billion over its life cycle lol. That just seems unfathomable.
It's a great game and then on top of being a great game, they strategically delay the PC release. I read an article when the trailer dropped about PC release and in the article it was stated that an estimated 44% of people who have purchased the game have purchased it on multiple platforms.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-08-2023, 07:02 PM   #24
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
It's a great game and then on top of being a great game, they strategically delay the PC release. I read an article when the trailer dropped about PC release and in the article it was stated that an estimated 44% of people who have purchased the game have purchased it on multiple platforms.
Guilty as charged. Started on console and then moved over on the PC release. Did most of my playing on PC. Fired up the playstation last night to play it in bed and it's pretty damn hard to get motivated on it again after accomplishing so much in the PC version.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2023, 07:37 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Maybe Valve will surprise us with Half Life 3 before GTA6 comes out!

Or Left 4 Dead 3.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2023, 02:14 PM   #26
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I was part of the 44% lol. But I haven’t been a console gamer in like 6 years so it sucks that I’ll have to wait for the PC release. But I get it why they do it. Matter of fact I think I double dipped for RDR2 as well. Not this time though.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-09-2023, 09:39 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
they said pc version will come later up to a year after console
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2023, 03:09 AM   #28
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
So, **** em until then...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2023, 11:56 AM   #29
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Yup, good old Rockstar will milk this and about 100 Improved Ultra versions for as much money as they can.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2023, 06:15 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
They did the same thing with GTA V as well.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.