Caught my woman cheating.

Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:00 AM   #436
Immanentize The Eschaton

OK. Get this thing back on track.

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:12 AM   #437
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser making this up, or did you really do this?
The mother****er put his name on Chiefsplanet and challenged me to a fight.

I googled his name and got his facebook page.

**** him for being a racist, judgmental prick. He gets what he deserves.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #438
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He really actually did something that disgusting. It's not the most egregious breach of privacy he's made on this board, either.

Hell, my full name is in his custom user title.

That's KC nitwit. It's how he rolls.

And the mods haven't done anything because I guess they don't care. So I just put him on ignore. The only time I see his posts are when someone quotes him.

You could report him, but it wouldn't do any good. Mods have their thumbs up their asses.

You are a crybaby bitch. I didn't invade your privacy. You put your own name on Chiefsplanet and you had your pictures open to everyone on the net.

The mods hadn't done anything because you put your own information out there. I didn't have to dig or lie to get that info. You put it out there for me.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:16 AM   #439
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
KC native,

Rabblerouser has accused you of harassing him by posting his real name in your custom user title and his picture as your avatar.

Dude, if this is true, that is ****ing bullshit.

Is it true?

Before anybody decides to accuse me of white-knighting rabblerouser, I'll go on record as saying I don't like the way rabblerouser posts on this site. For the most part my political takes are probably a lot closer to yours than they are to rabblerouser's. I still disagree with you on some issues, but over the years I have come to respect your point of view, and I think I've learned a few things from you.

However, posting anyone's personal information without their permission is complete horseshit. If this claim is true, you are a ****ing dick.

If this claim is untrue, then I apologize in advance for calling you a ****ing dick.

So which is it? Is rabblerouser a liar, or are you a ****ing dick?
He's a liar.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:20 AM   #440
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Kill her...

But on a more serious note, cut her off, stop talking to her, period, only do it when absolutely necessary. She cheated on you with a former crackhead. Maybe he is clean and has turned his life around but at the same time I'm guessing she used to date him when he was smoking crack? Ever ask her what type of drugs she has tried herself? Is her past as clean as you think it is?

Listen, literally 95% of the time someone has done something f**ked up to me and I give them another chance I end up regretting it.

Don't make the same mistakes I have made.. Stay away from her man.. She's bad news. I'm sure you had a lot of good times with her but you have to be able to see past that in this situation. Give her another chance and more than likely you will get hurt again. You deserve better

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 02-16-2016 at 11:32 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:30 AM   #441
Banned

Quote:
It's just KC nitwit, a typical hypocrite. He claims to be a 'progressive', but also tries to be the biggest Internet bully around. Follows me from thread to thread, making shit up, and making fun of me because I'm divorced from my daughters mother. He's a real piece of shit. He thinks that because I told him my name so he could come see me, because I'm not hard to find, my bands schedule is on the Internet, he took that as meaning he could :

Post pictures of me and my family on this board
Post my fb identify on the board, as in how how it's spelled and everything
and
He even went so far as to describe my privacy settings on here

Which is why he's on ignore, which pisses him off even more ...so he actually posts about me more now that I don't respond to him.

He's got some real problems. Beyond being short, fat, addicted to fast food, cross dressing, hanging at gay bars, and being a lawnboy.
I have only posted pictures of you. Quit ****ing lying.

Also, you don't piss me off. You're a judgmental, stupid racist that adds nothing to the board and you went after my kid so I go after you.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:32 AM   #442
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Kill her...

But on a more serious note, cut her off, stop talking to her period only do it when absolutely necessary. She cheated on you with a crackhead.

Listen, literally 95% of the time someone has done something f**ked up to me and I give them another chance I end up regretting it.

Don't make the same mistakes I have made.. Stay away from her man.. She's bad news.
I would **** her sister.

Seriously.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:34 AM   #443
Banned

Quote:
I would **** her sister.

Seriously.
says the guy with a fat, ugly girlfriend.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:38 AM   #444
Banned

Quote:
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having my full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Put the whole damn board in jeopardy.

OMFG! SOMEONE IZ GUNNA STEAL MAH IDENTITAH BCUZ MAH NAME IZ ON DA CHUEFSPLANET!

You're a ****ing idiot. Some one would need your birth date and social to open accounts in your name.

And I haven't been banned because I have never exposed anyone's personal information. You exposed it yourself.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:39 AM   #445
Most Valuable Villain

Seriously.....get this bullshit the **** out of this thread.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #446
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
I would **** her sister.

Seriously.
And her Mom... Karma is a bitch
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:41 AM   #447
The Constitutional Choo choo

Someones high & mighty ass, needs knocked down a few notches.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #448
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Seriously.....get this bullshit the **** out of this thread.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #449
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
And her Mom... Karma is a bitch
Well, bt has already stated that the sister is hot, basically like the cheating g/f with the hot dumper, but with bigger tits.

And he already goes over there and does the 'man shit' around the house for her...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:32 PM   #450
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
says the guy with a fat, ugly girlfriend.

This thread has flat lined. Throw some dirt on it.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.