Caught my woman cheating.

Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:21 PM   #331
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Remember that is still the mother of your child.

Don't ruin anything for your kid, despite what the resident perverts think is best.
^^^^^^^^Ignore that mormon cum guzzler.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:22 PM   #332
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Your avatar is so weird.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:23 PM   #333
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Your avatar is so weird.
I quite like it. I feel it does a good job of presenting my good friend, Jeremy Hunsaker, as he really is.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:24 PM   #334
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I quite like it. I feel it does a good job of presenting my good friend, Jeremy Hunsaker, as he really is.
He's so....pale.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:28 PM   #335
Banned

Quote:
He's so....pale.
And burn out-ish.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:43 PM   #336
Veteran

Quote:
He's so....pale.

Whoa... I thought it was a chick.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:49 PM   #337
"You like to drink?"

.. ya know... advocating for beach tribe to show tit pics of his ex is a good way to get the shitstorm of Social Justice brownshirts...
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:53 PM   #338
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Remember that is still the mother of your child.

Don't ruin anything for your kid, despite what the resident perverts think is best.
I think he knows I'm being facetious.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:54 PM   #339
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I think he knows I'm being facetious.
Plus banging the twin sister is a much better method of revenge
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:05 PM   #340
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

The post was in jest as are the responses.

I'd never do such a thing.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
Plus banging the twin sister is a much better method of revenge
Looks exactly like her but has fake tits.

No, seriously....Exactly.

The girls are tiny and the sister may have gone a little too big on the tits.

Like that's a real deal breaker for any of us...ammirite?

I like her sister.
Most think she is a mega bitch.

I do all of her man shit too..

If it works, I make it work
And If it's broke, I fix it.
If it falls, I hang it up
if it's heavy I lift it.
So I'll still come around
Make sure nothing has fallen down
By the way, say the word
I'd be happy to hit it.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:24 PM   #342
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post
Best line I've read in here.
She is absolutely right. To me though, if you want to ****, have an emotional affair with, etc. someone else, break up with me first.

I'd rather a breakup, with reasons given, than being cheated on. Shit hurts man.

Ton's of reasons one would cheat. I get that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:37 PM   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
She will prolly cheat on him too, and he'll deserve it.
I saw a glimpse of all this shit when we first got together.

Exhibit A:
She married a respectable military guy in her early 20's, and ****ed him over for this same guy.

Exhibit B:
Her father was not around.

There's more, but what's the point?

The point is I ignored it all because of "dat ass".

No matter what you believe, if Lust is the bed rock of a relationship, it's eventually gonna burn.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:44 PM   #344
"You like to drink?"

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:45 PM   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
One more round!!

Jumping subjects here but I'm still shocked at how all this concussion stuff is supposed to be "coming to light"

I'm like haven't these people ever seen Rocky?

I bet on Clubber Lang in the 2 fight with some dude at the movie theater.