Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2018, 07:06 AM  
Banned

"Just a matter of time until KC gets an NBA team"

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:17 PM   #76
Prestige Worldwide

And then signed another NFL contract with the Chicago Bears.

Good night son.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:46 PM   #77
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Cardinals fan chiming in on KC being able to support another major sports team after their city fails to support and loses major sport team . . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ndance_figures

The Rams finished bottom 5 in attendance their last 6 years there. Maybe they’re a good ‘baseball’ town, but a shitty sports town overall.

There’s no definitive way to conclude KC wouldn’t support a modern NBA team, especially when you consider the Kansas City and surrounding areas/states passion for college basketball.
The Rams, in from 1995 to 2015, had 4 winning seasons and 6 non-losing seasons to go along with what is now tied for the worst 5 year stretch in NFL history along with the pending relocation hanging over everyone's head for about their last 2 or 3 seasons in St. Louis.

No team that doesn't originate in a city and have that kind of shitty record will draw crowds.

Did you ever go see a 2-13 Chiefs team play in a Week 17 game, start a 3rd string QB, then have a 4th string QB attempt a pass after the 3rd string left and stay the entire game? Because I did with the Rams.

Also, it's stupid as hell to blame a city for not supporting a team that had one foot out the door to go along with, from the time frame you mentioned:
-Coming off the worst record in franchise history
-Posting a 2 win season 2 seasons after posting the worst record in franchise history
-Having 3 seasons in the worst 5 year stretch in NFL history(based on record) occur during that time

Cities like STL and KC won't get a sniff from any of the professional four sports leagues in any future relocation or expansion unless there is local ownership present.

Last edited by Rams Fan; 05-20-2018 at 09:54 PM..
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:53 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Did you ever go see a 2-13 Chiefs team play in a Week 17 game, start a 3rd string QB, then have a 4th string QB attempt a pass after the 3rd string left and stay the entire game? Because I did with the Rams.
Were you in a ****ing coma in 2008, 2012?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:56 PM   #79
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Were you in a ****ing coma in 2008, 2012?
No.

I'm just saying I physically attended a Rams game in which they had a 3rd string ****ing QB start to go along with being 2-13 and I asked him a question.

If he's going to pull the attendance card, I think that's a fair question to ask him.

At the same time, anyone who blames people for not supporting teams when they don't win is stupid. Professional sports are entertainment, and if you don't enjoy the product, you have the right to spend your money elsewhere. KC doesn't deserve to get bashed for baseball attendance.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:57 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No.

I'm just saying I physically attended a Rams game in which they had a 3rd string ****ing QB start to go along with being 2-13 and I asked him a question.

If he's going to pull the attendance card, I think that's a fair question to ask him.
Try sitting in the freezing cold weather (near 0) to watch Herm ball. Until then, **** off.

Aw shucks, we saw bad football in a nice temperature controlled dome. Woe is us.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:00 PM   #81
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Try sitting in the freezing cold weather (near 0) to watch Herm ball. Until then, **** off.
Does watching a subpar college football team play a shittier opponent in sleet count?
Old 05-20-2018, 10:02 PM   #82
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Does watching a subpar college football team play a shittier opponent in sleet count?
No.

Sorry dude, but most Rams fans sucked. I remember watching them talk about the Cardinals and read a book back in 2006, when the SB era wasn't that far gone. They suck at MU games too.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:07 PM   #83
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
No.
Shit.

Quote:
Sorry dude, but most Rams fans sucked. I remember watching them talk about the Cardinals and read a book back in 2006, when the SB era wasn't that far gone. They suck at MU games too.
I think that has to do more with the environment of the Dome.

It isn't bad. It just has no atmosphere around or in it naturally. Like, while Washington Ave is starting to become cool, there's not even really a tailgating area. And it's a freaking convention center.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:58 PM   #84
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
The attendance is considerably down this year for the Royals. It was down last year for the Chiefs.
KC has already lost an NBA team.
I love the Chiefs and Kaufman is a very nice stadium so don't misunderstand what I am about to say, maybe it is because of the history of the Chiefs and Royals.
It seems that KC is a city where professional leagues put teams with owners that don't have the top notch drive, or whatever it is, to win consistent championships or that is always making noise deep in the playoffs at least.
The Royals look like a team that is going to miss the playoffs for quite some time and that’s in a weak ass central division. We went decades without a playoff appearance. I suspect people are bracing for this to happen again. Hamas post is typical Card fan arrogance and why they are so hated as a fan base.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:00 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
No.

At the same time, anyone who blames people for not supporting teams when they don't win is stupid. Professional sports are entertainment, and if you don't enjoy the product, you have the right to spend your money elsewhere. KC doesn't deserve to get bashed for baseball attendance.
Sorry, dude. Didnt mean to personally offend you. Was mainly just responding to the smug Cards fan (hamas), who felt the need to come into this thread and call out the Royals for declining attendance and called KC a fairweather sports town. If he wants to make that accusation, fine. But St. Louis is no better. Yes, they support baseball well, but thats easy to do when youre competing for playoff spots every year. Think the self professed ‘BFIB’ would turn out in droves for 6 straight years of last place baseball with 4 one hundred loss seasons mixed in? Yeah, me neither. We all love a winner, but everyone hates a loser.

But for all the smug St. Louis fans on here (no, its not all of them), it must really chap their asses that the Royals and Cubs have been more relevant nationally the last few years than they have.

Mike Matheny: the gift that keeps on giving . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:12 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
The Royals look like a team that is going to miss the playoffs for quite some time and that’s in a weak ass central division. We went decades without a playoff appearance. I suspect people are bracing for this to happen again. Hamas post is typical Card fan arrogance and why they are so hated as a fan base.
It should have been expected.

They reset the cycle and the fans know it. Trying to milk those ticket prices when the writing was on the wall was ignorant.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:15 PM   #87
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
No.

So you were there through thin and thin.

How many other St. Louisians were there that day?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:18 PM   #88
The Insider

Lack of ownership group is Kansas City's problem getting either a NBA or NHL team.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:25 PM   #89
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
So you were there through thin and thin.

How many other St. Louisians were there that day?
Fergusonistan is a hockey and baseball town. They were probably at the ice soccer rink or watching clips from August baseball games to gear up for April.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:27 PM   #90
Starter

I'd rather see KC get a NHL franchise, but don't see that happening either.
Hangin'WithMahomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Hangin'WithMahomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Hangin'WithMahomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Hangin'WithMahomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Hangin'WithMahomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Hangin'WithMahomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.