Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Licking a chicks ASS

Would you do it?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #181
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
Are you on 10 posts on a page?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Yes.
You have got to be trolling us with this answer.

The only ones that do that are the 10 year old children and women on this board.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:47 AM   #182
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Tonight was the first time that I did this....like, knowingly so. And I did it thoroughly...like she was a bit disappointed that my tongue wasn't a couple millimeters longer (I have a very short tongue). It was her first time and she loved it. The fact that she loved this, makes me think I will be doing this a lot more in the future. And it wasn't gross... she took a bath and evidently scrub-a-dub-dubbed prior to. No smells, no weird tastes. Just a turned on woman (and man....I'm not going to lie to you wonderful people). It led to additional awesome standard sexual intercourse relations, which made it totally worth it. I just hope I don't end up with my 3rd child within 3 years (with her)...we are wanting to get our RN degrees before we try for a son. I'm from a notorious Iowa wrestling family and have had 2 girls in the last 2 years, within a year and a half of each other. I'm fine with having girls, but ironically, she is the one who is adamant about trying for the wrestler.

So the answer is a definite, "yes." Just did this, literally a few minutes ago. And it was with my fiancée, who is hot as hell.

Although probably expected, not bad for a man who rocks a mullet, right?

It was like a 2 Live Crew song up in dis piece tonight, ya'll!

Last edited by rico; 01-02-2013 at 08:31 AM..
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #183
Constable of Untruths

Just a little friendly advice, take down the pictures of your fiancé. The Internet is not a private place and I doubt she is going to want to have her face associated with this subject.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:02 AM   #184
Banned

whoever eats ass is a bitchh and disgustung
Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:08 AM   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Just a little friendly advice, take down the pictures of your fiancé. The Internet is not a private place and I doubt she is going to want to have her face associated with this subject.
Alright. You are probably right. She won't really care, I don't think....She's pretty cool and probably wouldn't give a shit.... not to mention, there's not a lot of Chief fans around our area. But still....probably poor taste on my part. But hell, to go along with all this, I'm drunker than hell. Fudge.

Last edited by rico; 01-02-2013 at 04:17 AM..
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:09 AM   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Shit....I was quoted. Ugh.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:12 AM   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson View Post
your a nasty mother fuccker
According to this place, I seem to be in the majority...not that being in the majority or the minority would affect whether or not I would do so....but still.....I'm not the only nasty boy.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:14 AM   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson View Post
whoever eats ass is a bitchh and disgustung
Well, then feel free to call me Rosie O'Donnell. Btw, can you unquote me, homeslice? I think I need to take the pics of my fiancée down.....Dude who posted earlier has me all worried now. If so, thanks in advance.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:01 AM   #189
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Well, then feel free to call me Rosie O'Donnell. Btw, can you unquote me, homeslice? I think I need to take the pics of my fiancée down.....Dude who posted earlier has me all worried now. If so, thanks in advance.
Yeah no problem, didn't mean to have the pics included.

I would just take pussy over ass any day, I feel like it would taste weird......
Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rugby Thompson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:24 AM   #190
Mahomes Dynasty

Yes....only if knowing that they've showered recently.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:13 AM   #191
In Reid We Trust

Why anybody would voluntarily lick another's booty hole is beyond me.
Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Cmd'r&Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:18 AM   #192
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief View Post
Why anybody would voluntarily lick another's booty hole is beyond me.
It's hot. When you're horny and caught in the moment, you forget about what comes out of there. The rewards outweigh the risks.
zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:44 AM   #193
MVP

Rico, you are rocking that mullet!
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #194
MVP

lol If you ever see your wife give birth you will look at that hole different too.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:50 AM   #195
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Football season, please get here soon.
Licking ass doesn't seem so bad now, does it
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.