Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-11-2006, 12:33 PM  
Giggitty!

Live 24/7 webcam of watering hole in Africa

This is killer shit dudes. Nature in action, if you like wildlife, that is. Animals of all sorts come by and drink, bath or just hang out. Also around dawn or dusk is when the action is most frequent. You can see comets, falling stars at night, listen to the sounds of nature at it's best.

First I will post the link, then a photo from a scene the camera caught

NEW LINK HERE

Last edited by chagrin; 10-24-2007 at 05:02 AM..
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:16 PM   #781
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
bump for inclusion in the Hall of Fame
I 2nd the nomination
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:51 PM   #782
mod-ish

I think it's stuck on some playback loop of bugs chirping.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:36 PM   #783
Chief Boot Knocker

I'd set up a Harlem, NY cam but it'd be stolen before you could log on.
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:54 PM   #784
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paniero
I'd set up a Harlem, NY cam but it'd be stolen before you could log on.
KKKramer?
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:38 PM   #785
Chief Boot Knocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
KKKramer?
Yeah, me, 37,000 NYPD cops, and everyone here in New York with common sense that believes that Harlem has a high crime rate all meet on the third Wednesday every month to rally around a burning cross.

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index...id=1&aid=64500
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:40 PM   #786
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, me, 37,000 NYPD cops, and everyone here in New York with common sense that believes that Harlem has a high crime rate all meet on the third Wednesday every month to rally around a burning cross.

Eh, don't take me seriously. Just an attempt at cross-thread humor.

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showthread.php?t=153135
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:52 PM   #787
Chief Boot Knocker

Roger that I don't check in here often, but I'm spying on an African watering hole waiting on something to happen and haven't left the computer for about an hour.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:54 PM   #788
Reset

Quote:
Roger that I don't check in here often, but I'm spying on an African watering hole waiting on something to happen and haven't left the computer for about an hour.
You're hooked now dude..you should have never clicked on that cam link
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:58 PM   #789
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
...and yeah I am seeing comets (or whatever the light streaking across the sky is) and shit all the time.
I'll bet we'd see the same thing here if it was ever freaking dark. What is it with mankind and f**kin street lights, etc? It is NEVER dark around my house.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:34 PM   #790
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
I 2nd the nomination
So whats the process to get into the hall? We have a 2nd nomination.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:47 PM   #791
www.nfl-forecast.com

I'm against this thread being in the hall. I actually enjoy it when this thread pops up every few days, especially if the bumper is seeing something interesting.

Put it in the HOF and we will no longer get those remiders.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:48 PM   #792
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox
I'm against this thread being in the hall. I actually enjoy it when this thread pops up every few days, especially if the bumper is seeing something interesting.

Put it in the HOF and we will no longer get those remiders.
That's sort of what I think. It's a HOF-caliber thread, for sure, Mr. cdcox.

But, it's almost always on page one or two. Convenient for African water hole waiters.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:50 PM   #793
Kind of a mod

I still want to know why the "Mooo" thread isn't in there. The mods have lost their burst.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:52 PM   #794
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

What an obnoxious response. I like it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:01 AM   #795
blonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
So whats the process to get into the hall? We have a 2nd nomination.
I think you have to do kinky things to the senator, or at least it has helped me in the past.
kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.