Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-11-2006, 12:33 PM  
Giggitty!

Live 24/7 webcam of watering hole in Africa

This is killer shit dudes. Nature in action, if you like wildlife, that is. Animals of all sorts come by and drink, bath or just hang out. Also around dawn or dusk is when the action is most frequent. You can see comets, falling stars at night, listen to the sounds of nature at it's best.

First I will post the link, then a photo from a scene the camera caught

NEW LINK HERE

Last edited by chagrin; 10-24-2007 at 05:02 AM..
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:12 AM   #916
MVP

Ah wildlife just luv em ... all depends on how ther' cooked ....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #917
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Mom is feeding the babies right now. Pretty cool stuff.

There is a video on MSN about a rogue eagle knocking a couple of young eagles out of a nest in California. It is from another webcam out in the wild and watchers saw it happen so the birds were rescued.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #918
Has a particular set of skills

I nominate this thread for Hall of Classics inclusion.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #919
Homer go crazy!!!

I second the motion.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #920
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

yep 3rd that.
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #921
Kind of a mod

There's a nomination thread in the Hall that I'm subscribed to.

Anyway, I agree. I'll move it in next time it drops off the front page.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #922
I'm with the banned.

I've clicked on this crappy thing several times in the last few years (not just here) and all I see is the freaking watering hole. Every time.

I think you're all just lying.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #923
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
I've clicked on this crappy thing several times in the last few years (not just here) and all I see is the freaking watering hole. Every time.

I think you're all just lying.
I haven't watched it in a long time, but when I did, timing was everything. You had to watch at either dusk or dawn...Africa time. Nobody comes out in the middle of the day.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:43 PM   #924
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I haven't watched it in a long time, but when I did, timing was everything. You had to watch at either dusk or dawn...Africa time. Nobody comes out in the middle of the day.
Oh, yeah. Sure.

What's that website where I can watch the UFO landings (New Mexico time)?
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #925
Chief Boot Knocker

I just saw Shanahan kick a kitten by the watering hole.
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:15 AM   #926

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
There's a nomination thread in the Hall that I'm subscribed to.

Anyway, I agree. I'll move it in next time it drops off the front page.
uhhhh never got moved.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:16 AM   #927
Just a li'l Evel

I just clicked the link and got a "not found" page.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:19 AM   #928

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I just clicked the link and got a "not found" page.
It was re-posted somewhere in this thread. The orginal poster was suppose to update the link.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:19 AM   #929
blonde

http://www.africam.com/wildlife/index.php
kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.kindra68 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:22 AM   #930
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paniero View Post
I just saw Shanahan kick a kitten by the watering hole.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.