Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-22-2014, 10:46 AM  
Shit

Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?

daughter is thinking of going...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:34 PM   #16
Be Kind To Your Pets

One of my best buds (who is a Missouri Circuit Judge) sent his son there this year. His kid likes it a lot, and my friend thinks its a great campus and environment.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:36 PM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Aggies are weird. They have a pretend military.

Send her to UT if she wants to go to Texas - Austin is ****ing awesome.
The core is weird, but kind of cool. Lots of weird traditions at A&M, as a 29 year old transfer student it isn't for me. I would recommend it for a traditional student though. Lots of opportunities.
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:48 PM   #18
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
I go there and that is my major. Any questions?
have I ever worked on your car before mike bartmess?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #19
Better than Nelson

Cult
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:57 PM   #20
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
have I ever worked on your car before mike bartmess?
BTW I know the answer to this question, and you do too, Michael bartmess, just wondering why you would leave reviews online like I had. total bitch move. ****ing pussy
Old 02-22-2014, 12:58 PM   #21
Shit

oh and I knew you were just ****ing stupid enough to out yourself.

goddamn pussy and a ****ing idiot too.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:59 PM   #22
Starter

greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:00 PM   #23
Shit

sorry to the guys who actually tried to give me good advice, I feel bad about using you.

BTW she's going and been accepted to k state.

**** Michael bartmess though, he's a bitch and should be banned.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:01 PM   #24
Shit

oh and BTW mike bartmess, you look super douchey in that chiefs santa hat.

pussy
Old 02-22-2014, 01:02 PM   #25
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
sorry to the guys who actually tried to give me good advice, I feel bad about using you.

BTW she's going and been accepted to k state.

**** Michael bartmess though, he's a bitch and should be banned.
How drunk are you?
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:05 PM   #26
Mostly Ignored

Ahh shit....here we go!

Slick move, Sauto!
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:05 PM   #27
Mostly Ignored

Link to reviews?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:06 PM   #28
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
How drunk are you?
not ****ing drunk

at all. in fact been working all day.

pissed that a preacher comes in and asks me about the reviews online when he was picking up his car, my wife took one look at the reviewer and said it came from here and I thought she was ****ing nuts.

she isn't, she was totally right.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:07 PM   #29
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post
Link to reviews?
and give someone else ammo? no thanks.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:08 PM   #30
Veteran

oh snap, a tarp. how clever.
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.