Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2024, 09:18 AM   #2
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazno View Post
Why wouldn't you finance? 0.9% is free money practically. Put that 69k in a HYSA at 5%. No risk. Total interest on 65k over 60 months is only 1500. You make 265 in interest that first month the 65k is in the HYSA.

Its an option for sure. Depending on my other options
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 09:44 AM   #3
Supporter

On some of the low interest deals read the fine print.

Most of them will give you the low interest or factory discounts. Usually not both.

If you can get both low interest financing is a no-brainer.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 07:33 PM   #4
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
On some of the low interest deals read the fine print.

Most of them will give you the low interest or factory discounts. Usually not both.

If you can get both low interest financing is a no-brainer.
and worse some require a trade in
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 07:48 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
and worse some require a trade in
Wow.

WTH is going on anymore?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:21 AM   #6
Seeking the Truth daily

Well, its done and delivered and in garage.

Happy with it. 1/2 ton Denali Crew cab

But here is a kick in the nuts.

Has amazing technology dashboard. clear as a bell, great graphics.

MSRP north of $70G

No Owners manual. None. Guidebook that covers sickum but legal shit.

Owners manual is a PDF online.

Ever read a book on your phone?

Did anyone there consider making it an app on the trucks dash?

So, I get in touch with GMC...yes you can get a traditional owners manual.

Its $50 plus postage and handling
Old 05-03-2024, 08:56 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:

MSRP north of $70G

Why don't you just pull it up on a computer and print it yourself?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:39 AM   #8
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Why don't you just pull it up on a computer and print it yourself?
at 400 pages plus Id rather not
Old 05-03-2024, 10:12 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
at 400 pages plus Id rather not

Wow, that's a lot. I understand.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:59 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:

MSRP north of $70G

Spend 70k, don't get a manual. JFC

I'm still in a 22', my friend just traded to a 24'. He said the stereo sucks ass compared to his old 22'. They didn't put a subwoofer in the premium Bose system.

85k truck and that's the cuts they are making. I don't know if it's greed or their cost overhead is insane, but a $13 dollar subwoofer with a $30 amp isn't that hard to squeeze in (Bose cost).
Old 05-03-2024, 09:07 AM   #11
Veteran

Quote:

I'm still in a 22', my friend just traded to a 24'. He said the stereo sucks ass compared to his old 22'. They didn't put a subwoofer in the premium Bose system.

85k truck and that's the cuts they are making. I don't know if it's greed or their cost overhead is insane, but a $13 dollar subwoofer with a $30 amp isn't that hard to squeeze in (Bose cost).
This is why I stopped buying new cars. When the inventory dipped after the chip outage the prices went into orbit. Made no sense to buy new (prices were going to drop and you'd be stuck with a car worth shit that you paid Mercedes money for). Go with a used car and you'll get more equity out of it and can trade it in for a new car if and when things return to sanity.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:08 AM   #12
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
This is why I stopped buying new cars. When the inventory dipped after the chip outage the prices went into orbit. Made no sense to buy new (prices were going to drop and you'd be stuck with a car worth shit that you paid Mercedes money for). Go with a used car and you'll get more equity out of it and can trade it in for a new car if and when things return to sanity.
When prices go up they don’t come back down to sane levels. You just get to pay 30k for a used piece of shit and 60k for a new piece of shit.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:38 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
When prices go up they don’t come back down to sane levels. You just get to pay 30k for a used piece of shit and 60k for a new piece of shit.
I bought a 2019 in 2022 and it was 40% less than what the owner paid in 2019.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:15 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
With business/work, new vehicles make more sense if you get in a trade-in cycle.

I bought 1 new vehicle for personal use, which was a Honda Pilot for my family, and it was at a surprising price (before covid).

Now I don't know what I would do. People keep buying new no matter what the cost is, so the prices will continue deeper into insanity.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:22 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:

Remember when all the UAW workers demanded big raises in their latest contracts? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.