Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2022, 02:52 PM   #2
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Just bought a mini PC to replace my desktop.

Very small form factor.

Win11 pro, 8gb ram, 256 ssd, 4k video 60fps

4 usb 3.0. 2 hdmi.

$139 out the door with Amazon.

Ridiculously cheap right now.

Will arrive on Friday.

I'll post an update once installed.

Only part I doubt, unless the onboard GPU is juiced.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 06:26 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Only part I doubt, unless the onboard GPU is juiced.
I watched 4 or 5 reviews on YouTube before my purchase and they all ran 4k video OK. It definitely pushes the limit because it will drop frames if you do something as simple as bring up the play bar.

BTW, this is the Beelink mini S. Beelinks least expensive option. This is for my office, so no gaming or anything that demanding. I just need a decent amount of power and 2 hdmi outputs for my monitors.

It will also clear up space on my desk when I get rid of the big HP desktop that's 9 years old. The mini S will basically fit in your hand. Pretty cool.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.