Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2020, 05:45 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Schefter: **New NFL Playoff Structure - 1 BYE, 7 Teams per Conference**

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:53 PM   #181
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I get that the owners are greedy ****s, but I can't see a reason anyone else would want this. 16 games is enough.
Nobody else does want it. But it doesn’t matter. NFL owners know they can do whatever they want and while we’ll bitch about it, our assess will be glued to that couch the first Sunday(Thursday in our case this year)of the season and remain there through early February.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:54 PM   #182
Hockey Town

Quote:
I get that the owners are greedy ****s, but I can't see a reason anyone else would want this. 16 games is enough.
They are seeing the complete dead month that occurs after the SB...that is a lot of money that is sitting there for them to take by expanding the season.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:55 PM   #183
Please squeeze

Just think of the outcry when a team loses the #1 seed because they have to play an extra road game compared to the team that doesn't and gets the #1 seed. Talk about ****ed up.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:56 PM   #184
Banned!

Injuries certainly become more likely. I wonder if we'll see players sitting, a la the NBA.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:58 PM   #185
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Just think of the outcry when a team loses the #1 seed because they have to play an extra road game compared to the team that doesn't and gets the #1 seed. Talk about ****ed up.
Well the last talk I heard was they were going to try to do it where the entire conference had the same and they were going to alternate between AFC/NFC on the extra home game. This way what you just said wouldn't happen.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:00 PM   #186
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well the last talk I heard was they were going to try to do it where the entire conference had the same and they were going to alternate between AFC/NFC on the extra home game. This way what you just said wouldn't happen.

Interesting I hadn't heard that.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #187
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I think every team must play one neutral site game.

We already have Mexico City, London, get ready for more locations. And who knows, I think they could do domestic neutral site games. Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Hawaii, San Diego, San Antonio, who knows
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:06 PM   #188
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post

We already have Mexico City, London, get ready for more locations. And who knows, I think they could do domestic neutral site games. Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Hawaii, San Diego, San Antonio, who knows
They might do that for the next several years to try to pinpoint expansion areas. I think anyone who doesn't see this as an eventual lean to expansion is fooling themselves.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:07 PM   #189
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Rumor is that every team will play an international game every year. If true, there is your still balanced schedule of 8/8 Home/Road games.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:09 PM   #190
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I hadn't thought about this but with 17 games that creates an advantage for half the league who will get more home games.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2020/2/20/21145464/nfl-cba-new-scheduling-proposal-pros-con
They’re going to get over that by making every team play a game overseas. Now it’s neither a home or an away game.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:11 PM   #191
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
I hadn't thought about this but with 17 games that creates an advantage for half the league who will get more home games.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2020/2/20/21145464/nfl-cba-new-scheduling-proposal-pros-con
If that extra game is meant to be played overseas, then there is no real home field advantage, so it really doesn't make any difference. As I understand someone else said that the idea is for each team to play one international game per season. So...no it doesn't give anyone any real advantage.

edit: Franchise beat me to it.
EDIT EDIT: Everyone beat me to it...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:18 PM   #192
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
The players want this too or they wouldn't be agreeing to the new deal.

There is no talk of a lockout or anything like that unless the players go to a 17 game schedule. There is no pressure. The players are just a "greedy" as the owners if this is agreed to. $5 BILLION over 10 years. Thats a helluva raise on top of their % of the cap also going up.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:26 PM   #193
Rufus Dawes Jr.

16 games between London and Mexico. I imagine most will go to London.

I too think this eventually leads to expansion, and then an 18 game schedule with two byes.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:28 PM   #194
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Top 2 teams choose who they play in round one.
I have long been interested in something like this. I would also do it for the NBA and March Madness.

I would allow the top seed to the extent practicable to choose their opponent every round.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #195
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

If it's all domestic neutral sites, I'd go with Richmond, Charleston (SC), Birmingham, Memphis, Columbus (OH), San Antonio, El Paso, Omaha, Salt Lake City, Portland (OR), Sacramento, Albuquerque, Honolulu, Hartford, Little Rock, and Tucson. Maybe Denver since we no longer have an NFL team.

If it's all international, I would initially want the Broncos and Patriots to play in Wuhan. But if it's still under quarantine (and assuming a non-compete with Canada), I'd go with Shanghai, Kolkata, Hamburg, London, Stockholm, Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Lima, Johannesburg, Sydney, Seoul, Bangkok, and Tokyo. I'd avoid any countries with totalitarian governments and/or terrorists.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote