Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #2
pie is never free

It’s earned the title of #3 in the franchise, IMO... theres just enough of that old magic to place it there

Hamilton owned it, the action was WAY over the top yet still very well done, and the original Terminator was eventually domesticated lol... this was rock solid popcorn fare

4 of 5
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #3
The Boom Boom Room

Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:44 PM   #4
The Boom Boom Room

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/248...ator-dark-fate

Cameron prevented a total shitshow
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:45 PM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
as I said earlier in the thread, you can see Cameron’s style and fingerprints on the screen.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:54 PM   #6
Supporter

Razorfist kicks ass.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #7
Banned

Was very good and well paced. Awesome action movie
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:30 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Saw it the other day. It was fun, entertaining and the action was cool. I’d give it a thumbs up

But was it truly necessary? Not really. Didn’t really add much to the overall series.

It’s basically a remake of the original with a gender flip and better
Special effects.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Deberg_1990; 11-11-2019 at 10:35 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:55 PM   #9
Stay positive, don't give up

Saw it this morning. Terminator Dark Fate is a worthy sequel imo. Really enjoyed it and hope more people see it if they liked Terminator 1&2. Solid job by Cameron and Tim Miller and everyone. Sarah Connor is the heart. It felt as close to Terminator 2 as possible. I'm satisfied...hope this franchise isn't dead but box office probably says it is.

The younger cast was solid as well as Arnold and Linda were great once again.

This movie may have been more of a success in spring/summer or if it was made a few years later. 4/5 for me as well.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:42 PM   #10
Shaken. Not stirred.

Damn the movie is already out of both our theaters. Was it that bad?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:06 AM   #11
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Damn the movie is already out of both our theaters. Was it that bad?
Not at all and it wasn't a SJW movie which Cameron prevented as producer
Old 11-26-2019, 02:03 PM   #12
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Not at all and it wasn't a SJW movie which Cameron prevented as producer
I haven't seen it so I can't say whether this is true or not, but at least from my point of view I lost interest as soon as I heard they in essence replaced John Conner with another female plus added another female main character. Terminator was a movie that had a strong female lead, removing all the males sans Arnold feels a bit like the Ghost busters reboot.

The thing is they can add all the female characters they want, my wife isn't going to want to watch a "Terminator" movie. Same with Ghost busters, their only chance of getting my wife to watch either movie is to appeal to me & she will go with me. Once I lost interest they lost us both. To me it's like casting "The Rock" in "Sleepless in Seattle 2" to draw in the male action flick crowd. You just alienate your real fanbase & you're never going to win over the other side.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:58 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
I haven't seen it so I can't say whether this is true or not, but at least from my point of view I lost interest as soon as I heard they in essence replaced John Conner with another female plus added another female main character. Terminator was a movie that had a strong female lead, removing all the males sans Arnold feels a bit like the Ghost busters reboot.

The thing is they can add all the female characters they want, my wife isn't going to want to watch a "Terminator" movie. Same with Ghost busters, their only chance of getting my wife to watch either movie is to appeal to me & she will go with me. Once I lost interest they lost us both. To me it's like casting "The Rock" in "Sleepless in Seattle 2" to draw in the male action flick crowd. You just alienate your real fanbase & you're never going to win over the other side.
You’re over thinking it. It’s a ****ing action film, and a solid one pace and plot wise. It’s not star wars level sjw shit.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-27-2019, 10:54 AM   #14
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
You’re over thinking it. It’s a ****ing action film, and a solid one pace and plot wise. It’s not star wars level sjw shit.
I'd argue the film makers over thought it. It's a genre built for males, eliminating all the male leads isn't the best move. It may have been solid pace & plot wise but when you turn off your core audience (males) they aren't going to go to see that the pacing & plot are solid because they were turned off when it looks like just another female reboot. Females were never going to flock to a Terminator movie no matter how many women leads you install.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 11-30-2019, 06:11 PM   #15
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post

I’m 100% behind every post you’ve made in this thread

It was genuinely enjoyable thanks to a strong suspension of disbelief IMO, but from a practical stance you’re spot on

No amount of strong, we’re just as good as you men! leading roles they cast will make girlfriends and wives give a damn about these kinda movies
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.