Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-02-2010, 08:48 PM  
Resident Glue Sniffer

** Official Favorite Standup Comedians / Clips*** Thread

Ok,

here's a place for your favorite clips from you favorite comedians....
I'll start with Brian Regan (impossible to find a favorite, but I tried....)

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5QvSoRQrVJg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
GBM 8-12-15

Anything from Louis CK
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Brian Regan rocks! That skit about someone calling NBC about putting in fake bird noises during a golf tournament is golden. As are a lot of his skits.
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
Resident Glue Sniffer

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjKciefHo38&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPal View Post
Brian Regan rocks! That skit about someone calling NBC about putting in fake bird noises during a golf tournament is golden. As are a lot of his skits.
I need to find that one; never heard it!

I love all his stuff.

Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
Resident Glue Sniffer

local KC guy; had the 'country boy' comedy sealed up before the Larry the Cable guy BS; actually opened for the blue Collar comedy tour etc. I think he did his first he lived down the street from me and was good friends with my brother & family etc, so I'm biased. open mic night at like 16

strange hearing his 'act' compared to what he's like in rea life, but still good. Hard workin' dude.

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aDy36oHCmTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
Old 06-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I need to find that one; never heard it!

I love all his stuff.

It's on his DVD, Brian Regan Standing Up.

It's very disappointing trying to find stuff of his online. Most of them are videos taken from the crowd and the sound is awful as well as the video clarity.
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #8
Resident Glue Sniffer

Jeremy Hotz
lol

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EAQUjGLzegc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
Old 06-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #9
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPal View Post
It's on his DVD, Brian Regan Standing Up.

It's very disappointing trying to find stuff of his online. Most of them are videos taken from the crowd and the sound is awful as well as the video clarity.

hmmm.I think i've seen that; I must have forgot about that skit.

I recently watched The Epitome of Hyperbole with my wife; we watched it around 10pm after we returned from a night out with some friends. I injested more beer, and nearly died from laughing so hard..
she was laughing, but not nearly as hard as I was.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
The Epitome of Hyperbole
My favorite one of his...
Old 06-02-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
Resident Glue Sniffer

I got talked into buying a Burger King franchise in Pensacola, FL
Old 06-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #12
Resident Glue Sniffer

I use the '....we can put a man on the moon'... phase in frustration all the time now that I've heard his bit.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #13
Resident Glue Sniffer

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d8VoIP9ZM8U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
Old 06-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #14
My Black Friend, Alan

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LLWlBgj0uOc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #15
Resident Glue Sniffer

"....gotta get up and walk that shIt off"

lol