Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-30-2004, 11:55 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What do you collect?

I collect:

1. world globes (small collection, because I'm trying to limit myself to one per decade for space purposes)
2. t-shirts from foreign countries, but only if I go to the country
3. refrigerator magnets from any place I travel

I'm starting a fledgling pen collection, too, but only have a few. Pens are cool. I keep threatening to start a salt and pepper shaker collection because they're cheap and there are a lot of fun and creative ones out there, but my wife is wary that they'll take up too much room.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:04 AM   #151
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
My experience is that you don't have much choice about collecting aches and pains, at least at my age (60 this year). It is amazing how often a simple thing will hurt for days. I did something yesterday, not sure what, and now my right thumb hurts and I have a hard time picking up anything with much weight, like a 32-ounce water bottle.
I sat on my testicles jumping into truck last year that one caused physical pain but there was mental damage as well. When you start getting leg cramps when you masterbate it is not a good sign.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:09 AM   #152
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wow.

Nice.
Thanks. It was certainly unexpected, and I'd much rather have his dad here than those things, but it's really nice to know the family remembered me (us) taking him to games and thinking those things would be well placed in my home. It was really uplifting..

They weren't his first games, but they were the first tailgates he had been to in almost 30 years, and I never knew how much he talked about how fun they were.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 09:41 AM   #153
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I sat on my testicles jumping into truck last year that one caused physical pain but there was mental damage as well. When you start getting leg cramps when you masterbate it is not a good sign.

Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:52 AM   #154
When pigs fly

I have a pretty good collection of sports cards. I've got quite a few guns as well. I thought about getting into the toilet paper scene, but I don't think I have the cash for it.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #155
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Bass Guitars

Behind my Engelhardt upright is a Takamine acoustic bass and in the man cave I've got an Ibanez 5 string fretless and a Rogue P bass.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:40 AM   #156
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post

Behind my Engelhardt upright is a Takamine acoustic bass and in the man cave I've got an Ibanez 5 string fretless and a Rogue P bass.

Nice!! Just picked up a 67 Fender precision 2 weeks ago. Got it for a steal. Right now, I am talking to a "Bass" friend of mine in London who, when the Ox died, bought one of his acoustic basses at auction. I'm trying my damndest to pry it out of his hands....so far? No luck.. Ah yes - the famous EngelKay bass....

Here is what I started out with years ago (Never actually bought a Double, though)

My "collection" has since tripled 3 times over and my Wife keeps threatening me with bodily harm if I bring any more in the house - so they get "snuck" in.....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/atta...1&d=1586191144
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	131E96CB-7EB3-4352-9F17-201E8856AE87_1_105_c.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	120208  
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:54 AM   #157
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
When you start getting leg cramps when you masterbate it is not a good sign.
No....but it's a funny dance....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:56 AM   #158
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Books by...

H.P.Lovecraft
Robert E.Howard
Michael Moorcock
J.T.Edson
Lee Child
James Lee Burke
Louis L'Amour
Luke Short
Max Brand
Zane Grey
Harlan Ellison
Edgar Rice Burroughs

Someone is a closet cowboy! Nice easy reads.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:40 AM   #159
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Took a couple geology courses as a kid so I've been collecting rocks for over thirty years. I have a palm-sized piece of gypsum, a few interesting pieces of quartz, a black opal I found somewhere, a quarter-carat diamond from AR, etc.

Used to collect comic books, but gave my collection to my brother when he got married. He was always the bigger fan anyway, I just got started sooner than he did.

Aviation books. I have an encyclopedia series of military aviation books that my dad got me when I was just a kid, and since then I like to browse around in old book stores and look for similar type books.

Pool cues. I've owned nearly 200 cues since I was 17; no idea exactly how many. Used to browse around in pawn shops and just buy anything I thought was interesting. Found a Huebler type stick that was supposedly signed by Mosconi (no idea if it was really his signature). Got into a custom cue kick and had a Ray Schuler, an Espiritu, Southwest, Sugartree, J. Pechauer Customs, BCMs. Sold off most of them over the years, but still have a couple nice ones. My wish list is pretty short these days, but I'd still like a real Balabushka someday (I have a couple clones), and there's a Bob Owen hickory burl cue out there I'd drop a couple thou on right now, but that's about it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:51 AM   #160
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Someone is a closet cowboy! Nice easy reads.....
J.T.Edson writes westerns, he has the Dusty Fog series.

Read everyone but zero in on those I mentioned
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:07 PM   #161
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
J.T.Edson writes westerns, he has the Dusty Fog series.

Read everyone but zero in on those I mentioned
I am WELL versed in:

Louis L'Amour
Luke Short
Max Brand
Zane Grey
Edgar Rice Burroughs

As a freshman in HS, I was 4'11 and 96 lbs. Literature was my escapism...so naturally, macho cowboy books. ALL very well written. And Edgar Rice Burroughs... enough said.

If you want an all encompassing book, with a strong philosophical undertone, research "The Second Son" by Charles Sailor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intriguing book
Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018
Format: HardcoverVerified Purchase
This is the third or fourth copy of this book I've bought - it's got a great, compelling story (which is why I tend to give it away). It's a novel about an ironworker who, saving his partner's life, falls 24 stories to the Manhattan pavement, and arises untouched. He then finds he has the ability to heal others by touching them - the Catholic Church (and other Christians) freak out, they take sides about Who This Is, while he just wants to live a normal life. The Vatican proclaims him the Second Son, but he wants none of it ... a very intriguing book, with lots of twists and some powerful spiritual insights that do NOT get in the way of a very good story. Buy it. Read it.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:23 PM   #162
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I am WELL versed in:

Louis L'Amour
Luke Short
Max Brand
Zane Grey
Edgar Rice Burroughs

As a freshman in HS, I was 4'11 and 96 lbs. Literature was my escapism...so naturally, macho cowboy books. ALL very well written. And Edgar Rice Burroughs... enough said.

If you want an all encompassing book, with a strong philosophical undertone, research "The Second Son" by Charles Sailor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intriguing book
Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018
Format: HardcoverVerified Purchase
This is the third or fourth copy of this book I've bought - it's got a great, compelling story (which is why I tend to give it away). It's a novel about an ironworker who, saving his partner's life, falls 24 stories to the Manhattan pavement, and arises untouched. He then finds he has the ability to heal others by touching them - the Catholic Church (and other Christians) freak out, they take sides about Who This Is, while he just wants to live a normal life. The Vatican proclaims him the Second Son, but he wants none of it ... a very intriguing book, with lots of twists and some powerful spiritual insights that do NOT get in the way of a very good story. Buy it. Read it.
Charles Sailor....got it and thanks, love to add new to me,
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:26 PM   #163
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Pool cues. I've owned nearly 200 cues since I was 17; no idea exactly how many. Used to browse around in pawn shops and just buy anything I thought was interesting. Found a Huebler type stick that was supposedly signed by Mosconi (no idea if it was really his signature). Got into a custom cue kick and had a Ray Schuler, an Espiritu, Southwest, Sugartree, J. Pechauer Customs, BCMs. Sold off most of them over the years, but still have a couple nice ones. My wish list is pretty short these days, but I'd still like a real Balabushka someday (I have a couple clones), and there's a Bob Owen hickory burl cue out there I'd drop a couple thou on right now, but that's about it.
Those cues would look nice gracing my Gold Crown 1

flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:33 PM   #164
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Steins
 photo Stein collection_zpshzu5yxzf.jpg
 photo Chiefs Stein_zpst9n9h6j4.jpg
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 12:35 PM   #165
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchfree View Post
Those cues would look nice gracing my Gold Crown 1

That's a nice Brunny. Haven't seen like that in decades.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.