Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-12-2018, 03:51 PM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
65” C8?
I got the 55"

The 65" would been a little too much for the living room. But I'm kinda hoping that the big one in the basement eats shit so I can justify upgrading that one.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:01 PM   #3
MVP

This is a good phone, highly reviewed as full featured without the supercharger try a variant of this: This is Comcast's version with added features..

LG Stylo™ 4 | Xfinity Mobile
Q710US

Key Features
6.2" FHD+ FullVision™ TFT 2160 × 1080 Display
Android™ 8.1 Oreo Installed
1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDM450 Processor
Internal Memory: 16GB / 2 GB RAM
Battery Capacity – 3,300mAh Lithium Ion
Large Capacity Battery* for over 1 day of use
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-26-2018, 05:39 PM   #4
Veteran

https://slickdeals.net/f/12359458-ra...?src=frontpage

JBL 306P MkII Powered Speakers 2 for $152

This is a STEAL! Read up and then purchase a pair. You'll be glad you did.
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:13 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank View Post
https://slickdeals.net/f/12359458-ra...?src=frontpage

JBL 306P MkII Powered Speakers 2 for $152

This is a STEAL! Read up and then purchase a pair. You'll be glad you did.
1/2 price. Yeah that’s a good deal!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:33 PM   #6
MVP

This is amazing pricing.. your link...

Oh it's the same price (see below)....since they are sold by the pair...

Everyday price Amazon
JBL 306P MkII 6" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor (new model)

List Price: $199.00
Price: $152.10 & FREE Shipping.

On Sale Guitar Center
JBL 306P MKII 6-inch Powered Studio Monitor
Item #: 1500000188999 POS #:113991913 .

Save $46.90 Was: $199.00
$152.10 + Free Shipping
Guitar Center

I own an early set of these and have for 30 years. Had them refoamed twice but thats not bad for the environment they live in.

My JBL PRO Control ONE speakers without amps weigh considerably more than the JBL 306P MKII at 13lb/pr. speakers with amps.

You can still buy JBL Pro gear including Control Ones now called 1's but when Harmon bought JBL all the good stuff went south for China made components and lightweight drivers. With Harmon WHORING the good JBL name and referring to their products as "reference" and "professional" is why when in financial trouble Samsung snapped them up for chump change. Yeah, Korenan JBL !!!!

I would still recommend the JBL Pro Control 1's if you can't afford a set of Totum Mites but those JBL speakers blow even when they go for a Black Friday deal that's not really a deal.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:47 AM   #7
Go Beavers!

We've had a 50" Samsung plasma for what seems like forever and it's still going strong. It's fine for watching TV but has started to feel small when watching movies, especially the movies shot in 2.35:1.

I started researching 65" TVs and the wife put her foot down and stated she didn't want a bigger TV in the living room, especially for watching regular TV shows. I had a 720p projector before we got the plasma so I started researching new projectors.

BenQ was running a Black Friday deal on their 1080p and some 4K projectors from mid-November to mid-December. Then on the actual Black Friday, projectorpeople.com was running an addition 4% off plus a free ceiling mount so I picked up the BenQ HT2550 4K projector for around $1040.

It's not "true" 4K because it uses pixel shifting to achieve the 8 whatever million pixels but I don't really care. My eyes aren't good enough to discern the difference anyway. All reviews said it had a a great picture even with some ambient light so that's good enough for me. My main concern was that I saw rainbows with my old DLP projector and this is also a DLP but it has the newer RGBRGB wheel which is supposed to eliminate the rainbow effect.

All in all, I hope this is a good compromise for movie watching.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #8
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
We've had a 50" Samsung plasma for what seems like forever and it's still going strong. It's fine for watching TV but has started to feel small when watching movies, especially the movies shot in 2.35:1.

I started researching 65" TVs and the wife put her foot down and stated she didn't want a bigger TV in the living room, especially for watching regular TV shows. I had a 720p projector before we got the plasma so I started researching new projectors.

BenQ was running a Black Friday deal on their 1080p and some 4K projectors from mid-November to mid-December. Then on the actual Black Friday, projectorpeople.com was running an addition 4% off plus a free ceiling mount so I picked up the BenQ HT2550 4K projector for around $1040.

It's not "true" 4K because it uses pixel shifting to achieve the 8 whatever million pixels but I don't really care. My eyes aren't good enough to discern the difference anyway. All reviews said it had a a great picture even with some ambient light so that's good enough for me. My main concern was that I saw rainbows with my old DLP projector and this is also a DLP but it has the newer RGBRGB wheel which is supposed to eliminate the rainbow effect.

All in all, I hope this is a good compromise for movie watching.
I finally got my projector and set it up. I already had the screen set up so just had to run a longer HDMI cable out to the pj. It was sitting about 11 feet back from the screen and filled it at that distance.

I watched Gravity on it first and it was stunning, especially the destruction scenes. There was a lot of detail shown in the dark scenes so the black level seemed pretty good. I did see the occasional rainbow flash but this movie is absolutely worst case, with very black scenes with bright white objects in the foreground. I think I am just really susceptible to them as my wife and son didn't notice them. It wasn't bad overall though. I didn't see any in the other movie we watched (the newer Independence Day).

I haven't tried any 4K content yet but I was really blown away by the picture at 1080P so i am plenty happy as is. My son was distracted somewhat by the fan noise of the projector but I didn't notice it once the movie started. If I could ceiling mount the pj, it wouldn't be a problem. But sitting only a couple feet away, you could hear it.

Here's a picture of the set up. The scene is from the mini movie in the Extras on the Gravity disc. My 50" plasma is sitting in the corner so you can see the size difference. The regular movie was 2.35:1 so it didn't fill the screen quite as much as the mini movie did. It came out to about a 90" picture. (Dog provided for scale)

Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:18 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

It's definitely not a "crash". Once or twice a week, it wouldn't login, instead asking for her username and password (or to start a free trial, as if she had never signed in). Entering a username and password would be met with an invalid login error.

Clearing the data cache (or removing and reinstalling the app) was the only way to fix it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:15 PM   #10
Hockey Town

As someone who has both in their house, I owned a roku first, I prefer the Fire devices for my personal use but for someone who is completely tech illiterate or likes youtube roku is an easier choice.

Like I'd give a roku to my parents before a fire because I don't want phone calls everyday on how to work it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2018, 09:44 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Like I'd give a roku to my parents before a fire because I don't want phone calls everyday on how to work it.
Bingo.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:16 PM   #12
Hockey Town

I also got Detroit Become Human for 20 bucks and I picked up a projector so a solid black friday for me.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2018, 08:27 PM   #13
MVP

I have Comcast and I don't need those devices
Old 11-27-2018, 08:53 PM   #14
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I have Comcast and I don't need those devices
Well I cut the cord a long time ago but even with cable they offer a lot of cool things like being able to stream stuff without using your computer to do it.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:45 PM   #15
11-5, baby

Two big baller TVs on sale today.

https://kinjadeals.theinventory.com/...yq_GPi1mAnmb4c
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.