Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Great thread idea I'm looking forward to keeping up with this
solidifying the knowledge of history here into a thread
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
Supporter

Monk.

You're at least partially correct on both questions. I cannot offer tips for fairness in this thread, but these stories must be relayed to future generations to understand the culture of our cp forefathers.

It doesn't matter to me if one chooses to use the search function, but my true hope is to challenge you lurkers and see how much you know about the place. Obviously, the later arrivals can use this opportunity as a history lesson, to help understand why certain jokes are funny here, that might not be in other contexts.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #4
Starter

I've given up on the search function. It is a complete joke.
POP is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.POP is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:46 PM   #5
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by POP View Post
I've given up on the search function. It is a complete joke.
well knowing who to use it is one thing.

the fact that it might be slow is a factor of the database (indexing capability) and it's table design
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum View Post
Thanks for the clue Goatse! Per BD

"Bob Dole has previously posted about Bob Dole's encounter with Joe Montana in the men's room at Tom Fooleries on the Plaza in KC. Though uneventful, it's been a fairly decent story for quite a few years.

Until today, Bob Dole didn't really think much about the circumstances, but now Bob Dole is concerned that perhaps some sort of strange karma-thing is making itself felt.

Bob Dole was in the men's room across the hall from Bob Dole's office about 10 minutes ago, disposing of the last 2 pots of black coffee. A typical run-of-the-mill everyday occurance that Bob Dole is certain many of the people on here have in common.

Anyway, as with the Joe Montana story, the door opens and Bob Dole turns to look (without coughing, thank you) and Ross Perot strolls in and steps up to the urinal next to Bob Dole.

This makes 2 urinal encounters, and Bob Dole is wondering WTF is up with that?

Besides the connection with the previous encounter, this story is only bettered by the fact that Mr. Perot proceeded to do his best impression of General Colon Bowel barking out orders. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, even the very wealthy are apparently afflicted with flatulence now and again.

Unbelievable."
The restroom story question I posed is separate from the Bob Dole story.

Here's another question:

A famous planeteer had a crush on a girl at school. He was invited to a party. What was the nature of their relationship before the party, and what did said planeteer do at the party?

Hint - look in the hall of classics
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #7
GBM 8-12-15

Jeez, my memory is for shit. I don't recall any of these mentioned.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:08 PM   #8
Starter

I'm a lurker for sure, but I haven't been around very long... only ~ 3 years. I want to say American hero was a Donkey fan :-) and the only Chiefs bathroom incident thread I recall was the one where the drunk female fan got to use the men's bathroom's bathroom by showing the guys her chest...

3 sentences about me... I really like the Chiefs, second only to my Bears that I grew up with, and my new "dream" is to get to attend a home game at Arrowhead to hear "the home of the... CHIEEEFFFFFFFFSSSSS" :-). I live in St Louis (yes, I know, I'm living in a "good football"-barren land) and I work with children with autism. And I think for the Chiefs to win, Carl must go!
Lurker2:-)=) is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lurker2:-)=) is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:49 PM   #9
Kind of a mod

I've always thought it would be cool to have some sort of wiki with tales of ChiefsPlanet lore recorded with some of this stuff.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #10
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I've always thought it would be cool to have some sort of wiki with tales of ChiefsPlanet lore recorded with some of this stuff.
lol
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:07 AM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

I think this is one of the threads that was overlooked during the Hall of Classics neglected era.

Should this thread be in the Hall of Classics?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #12
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I think this is one of the threads that was overlooked during the Hall of Classics neglected era.

Should this thread be in the Hall of Classics?
There is NO doubt. Make it happen
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #13
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
There is NO doubt. Make it happen
I don't think anyone could argue this is a creme le creme example of the threads that the Planet does best. When it falls off the front page I'll move it unless there are objections.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #14
Supporter

+1 for Lurker2 for the information, though the nice attempt is a foul tip.

The answers I'm looking for on the bobdole enounter is not the Joe Montana Story. The Ross Perot incident is the correct selection. The torrid tale speaks of a side by side incident, in which H Ross Perot stood next to bobdole at the urinal, and unleashed a blast of ass which shook his oversized ears too and fro. He did refer to him as "General Colon Bowel.

+1 Chiefs wigum

This thread is designed to let the old timers recall the old days and share some history, encourage some lurkers into the light of day, and share our history with the newer posters. Its the nexus of all that is wrong in the world wrapped up in 1 thread. Awesomeness shall prevail.

I'm still seeking closure and follow up on "danielle Seargent at Riverfalls" story.

The question is still up for grabs regarding the Death an appliance.

Gochiefs wants to know what he did at a urinal, and which nickname I bestowed upon him due to that incident.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #15
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
The question is still up for grabs regarding the Death an appliance.
I can't believe no one has answered this one yet.

Here's a clue to the poster involved with the incident:

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.