Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2006, 02:30 PM   #2
Just a man in the 'ghan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Personally I clean by osmosis.

Eventually I'm dragging out as much dirt as I'm dragging in.

I like the way you think.
CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:33 PM   #3
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER

I like the way you think.
Please don't encourage him.

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:37 PM   #4
Just a man in the 'ghan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Please don't encourage him.

He DOES have a point you know....theoretically. You can only drag in a finite amount of dirt before the amount you drag out equals the amount you drag in. He's not sloppy, he's just efficient.
CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHIEF4EVER is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:09 PM   #5
Supporter

It was pretty nice of the guys on the planet to help Stumppy break up with dumbgirl...

http://www.break.com/index/extribute28.html
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:13 PM   #6
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
It was pretty nice of the guys on the planet to help Stumppy break up with dumbgirl...

They might've sounded worse if they were sober. That's hilarious.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:15 PM   #7
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:

No way she didn't get hit with that freight train.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:33 PM   #8
New and Improved

Quote:

You mofo's have had me rolling in the floor.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:27 PM   #9
Supporter

Let me break down the Cliff notes for Stump.

"Leave Psycho Hooor"

"PS. when I used to hump you in the dumper, it grossed me out because your 'roids' hanging like a bunch of grapes were grouted with dung. learn to wipe your arse like a grownup"
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:29 PM   #10
MVP

Stumppy, you forgot to use a minimum of three of the following words:

meat
curtains
lesbian
biker
herp(es)
strapon
Titan(ic)( is a movie...)
minge
crater
cavern
b**ch
whore
slut

That just about covers it.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:34 PM   #11
Supporter

"....and he should shit in your mooooouth"....{guitar}
Old 05-06-2006, 04:13 PM   #12
Phobia

Skip Towne wishes he started this thread.
Old 05-06-2006, 05:59 PM   #13
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Skip Towne wishes he started this thread.
So does Dale Mercer......
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:10 PM   #14
Immanentize The Eschaton

Just the other day it ocurred to me that I had never started a thread that got 100 or more replies. This one, although unintentional, was good fun.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #15
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil
Just the other day it ocurred to me that I had never started a thread that got 100 or more replies. This one, although unintentional, was good fun.
It seems many of us are glad you started this.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.