Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-29-2019, 01:35 PM   #36226
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Yep. The NFL fixed the Superbowl to gift a retirement ring to a washed up former great QB. I don't see them doing that for Flaccid.
Hi Mouthbreather,

I served my bet time and then some.

I might be dirt to you because I am not a fan of a team that hasn't been to a SB in 50 years, about to be 50+ after this year, but I served the terms of my bet and am honorable.

You guys can lose another 4 game and still win the division this year so enjoy your home WC game.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-29-2019, 01:43 PM   #36227
Veteran

Glad Flaccid is now out for 4+ weeks. Hoping he doesn't play another down for the Broncos.

I think the O could get worse with a young QB like Allen throwing Picks and stuff but at least it will be a young guy learning and not a statue who can't read a stacked box or blitz and make better choices or run into sacks.

All our hopes are on Lock now. At least we aren't like duh bears, they have their 2nd pick bust out, blow their picks this year to get Mack to tip them over the edge and now have nothing to look forward to.

Hope your guy gets healthy, would have been more entertaining to watch Rodgers beat mmmHInmeoes in his own house instead of your backup.

Not feeling a deep run with all the injuries this year but it is still early and you aren't losing guys to the IR so you could get healthy down the stretch. You have a weak AFC West that is worst than the AFC North so skating to a WC home game should be possible, just hope you don't get the Titans, or Colts, or anyone else other than the Texans maybe.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-29-2019, 01:55 PM   #36228
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
Glad Flaccid is now out for 4+ weeks. Hoping he doesn't play another down for the Broncos.

I think the O could get worse with a young QB like Allen throwing Picks and stuff but at least it will be a young guy learning and not a statue who can't read a stacked box or blitz and make better choices or run into sacks.

All our hopes are on Lock now. At least we aren't like duh bears, they have their 2nd pick bust out, blow their picks this year to get Mack to tip them over the edge and now have nothing to look forward to.

Hope your guy gets healthy, would have been more entertaining to watch Rodgers beat mmmHInmeoes in his own house instead of your backup.

Not feeling a deep run with all the injuries this year but it is still early and you aren't losing guys to the IR so you could get healthy down the stretch. You have a weak AFC West that is worst than the AFC North so skating to a WC home game should be possible, just hope you don't get the Titans, or Colts, or anyone else other than the Texans maybe.
Which retread qb does Failway bring in next year? Dalton maybe?? He’d likely be better than anything you’ve had since Manninhgh.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 02:34 PM   #36229
Elway be drinkin' again

Great News-
I have a friend coming in from CA with his son. Big Donko fans. I "get" to go to the Donko
Browns game with them. Glad we are in club level. I will be at the bar right after kick off.
Go Browns
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-29-2019, 02:55 PM   #36230
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

I liked you a hell of a lot better when you were gone!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 02:56 PM   #36231
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Yeah good thing they aren't like the Bears and have only blown a 1, a 2 and a 3 on shitty QB's recently and traded a 4th for a shitty QB and will have to invest a lot again soon to fail and put the ****ed QB around a shitty roster.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-29-2019, 03:22 PM   #36232
Supporter

Quote:
Hi Mouthbreather,

I might be dirt to you because I am not a fan of a team that hasn't been to a SB in 50 years, about to be 50+ after this year, but I served the terms of my bet and am honorable.

You guys can lose another 4 game and still win the division this year so enjoy your home WC game.
It's so cute to see a braindead moron like yourself calling someone else a mouthbreather. If you had half the intelligence of a toddler, you would just stay away from here after the stupid stuff that you've tried to pass off as football talk. Remember the stupid shit that you said that brought on the bet? That Mahomes was a turnover machine. I believe that you called him PMINT. You sure are looking smart on that one now aren't you? Now quit preteithat you haven't been around here because of the bet. You may be able to pass that bullshit story off on your mouthbreathing Donk loving brethren. But around here, we're smart enough to know that you are a chickenshit who didn't come around because the Donks suck and the Chiefs have the MVP. The bet was off-season. You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. Stupid ass.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 03:49 PM   #36233
Starter

Flaccid has a 13.6 million dead cap hit next season and a 10.2 million hit in 2021. Great job horse face
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-29-2019, 03:51 PM   #36234
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Great News-
I have a friend coming in from CA with his son. Big Donko fans. I "get" to go to the Donko
Browns game with them. Glad we are in club level. I will be at the bar right after kick off.
Go Browns
Thank god
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:25 PM   #36235
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Which retread qb does Failway bring in next year? Dalton maybe?? He’d likely be better than anything you’ve had since Manninhgh.

maybe he goes after Eli
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:27 PM   #36236
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan View Post
maybe he goes after Eli
Gotta be Eli. Eli also whined and pouted and screamed in the draft to force his way onto a strong team from a weak team. They have a lot in common, even though I'm not sure that Eli has cheated the salary cap yet.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:30 PM   #36237
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Great News-
Go Browns
Probably not for long. Elway will sit next to you and start telling long-winded stories about how he drafted Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:18 PM   #36238
Veteran

Quote:
Hi Mouthbreather,

You calling anyone a mouth breather is hilariously ironic
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:19 PM   #36239
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Probably not for long. Elway will sit next to you and start telling long-winded stories about how he drafted Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler.
He’d probably be drunk as normal and tell you how he drafted himself.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:26 PM   #36240
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I liked you a hell of a lot better when you were gone!
You mean when he tucked tail and ran, like the gutless tool that he is...Only he is obsessed with the Chiefs. He posts more about them on the Mange than he does about the Last Place Donx. THAT tells you that KC has taken up permanent residency in his brain.
TEX has disabled reputation