Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 04:37 PM  
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?

Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2023, 01:55 AM   #1186
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
How exactly do you think a man is not going to get hit inside a caged environment?

I dont give a **** how much faster you think Lee is than Tyson, a man on the level of Tyson is going to land punches.

Didn't Bruce Lee only have 1 official fight? We are sitting here discussing whether or not a man who built his accolades in the movies and demonstrations at 130lbs could beat one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. Holy shit balls.
Right.

There no way Bruce Lee would win. He's just not big enough. Now if he was built like any decent sized heavyweight he would easily win but that's simply not the case.

Skill wise let's be honest skill wise Bruce Lee is on another level but there's just too much of a weight difference

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 03-10-2023 at 07:10 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-10-2023, 01:57 AM
PAChiefsGuy
This message has been deleted by PAChiefsGuy. Reason: Double Post
Old 03-10-2023, 07:53 AM   #1187
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Did you just say you wanna tongue punch my asshole??? Wtf, FREAK!!!! Don’t make me block you! AGAIN
On YouTube if you search for Mike Tyson there is a 40 minute something video on all of his knockouts. You should check it out as it was well done and they highlight why he was able to knock these guys out. It gives a completely different perspective on Mike and shows how devastating of an all around fighter he was.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-10-2023, 08:10 AM   #1188
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I had an issue with your comment claiming Tyson would simply peel Lee’s hands off his neck like a grown man would against a 12 year old lol that’s too much

Lee was a small dude but anyone who can do two-finger, one-handed push-ups is definitely going to be able to maintain a chokehold if you give it to him.
Ok, the 12-year-old part was hyperbole, but I do think Tyson could get out of any hold Lee managed to pull off, through sheer strength.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:20 AM   #1189
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
On YouTube if you search for Mike Tyson there is a 40 minute something video on all of his knockouts. You should check it out as it was well done and they highlight why he was able to knock these guys out. It gives a completely different perspective on Mike and shows how devastating of an all around fighter he was.
I just happen to have some time on my hands. Will find it and watch! Thanks!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:40 AM   #1190
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I had an issue with your comment claiming Tyson would simply peel Lee’s hands off his neck like a grown man would against a 12 year old lol that’s too much

Lee was a small dude but anyone who can do two-finger, one-handed push-ups is definitely going to be able to maintain a chokehold if you give it to him.
I don't know. I had a friend about 150, black belt. 100 pull ups easy, has done the split finger push ups. When we grapple his strength doesn't mean shit against my 270lbs. I hate joint locks though.

I assume Bruce Lee to Tyson would be even more apparent.

Maybe a lee vs Mayweather or habib would be better.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:05 AM   #1191
Veteran

Not quite the same question but I've always wondered, in a UFC match- what's the max weight you could take on vs a women's champion? Strawweight is 115 lbs. Obviously getting submitted or choked out is a very real (and likely) possibility, but being 80+lbs heavier is an insane advantage.

Someone chime in here.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:08 AM   #1192
Choco Favre

Strength: Tyson

Punching: Tyson

Speed: Probably Tyson

Chewing: Tyson
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:17 AM   #1193
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I don't know. I had a friend about 150, black belt. 100 pull ups easy, has done the split finger push ups. When we grapple his strength doesn't mean shit against my 270lbs. I hate joint locks though.

Idk, man. Your experience is your experience but I find it hard to believe.

There are a ton of chokes that are just, anatomically speaking, nearly impossible to break out of - like a rear naked chokehold.

I'm not saying that Lee would even be able to get Tyson into one, again, just arguing that I don't think it'd be some superhero movie situation where Tyson simply broke out of any hold Lee had him in through sheer strength.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 11:34 AM   #1194
Veteran

Quote:
Did you just say you wanna tongue punch my asshole??? Wtf, FREAK!!!! Don’t make me block you! AGAIN
Does it look like my name is TittyMeat?
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:39 AM   #1195
sorta mod-ish

This shit is played.

How about a fight between JuJu Smith-Schuster and AJ Brown?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 11:41 AM   #1196
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
This shit is played.

How about a fight between JuJu Smith-Schuster and AJ Brown?
Boxing or MMA style?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 11:51 AM   #1197
MVP

kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 12:08 PM   #1198
Three-Pat

Quote:
I just happen to have some time on my hands. Will find it and watch! Thanks!!
Awesome. Let me know what you think.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-10-2023, 12:16 PM   #1199
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post

Would LOVE to see Mayweather try to dance around being 100% defense crap on Bruce Lee. That would be fun to watch.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:50 PM   #1200
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Boxing or MMA style?
MMA, clearly.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.