Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 04:37 PM  
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?

Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:52 AM   #1066
I'm with the banned.

Unknown ping pong man destroys Mike Tyson easily, has babies with Bruce Lee.

****ing pandemic.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #1067
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Buster Douglas, a no-name chump love sucker, gave Tyson's bitch ass all he could handle. Mike Tyson is a joke. Anyone who thinks Tyson could take Lee doesn't know shit about actual hand to hand combat.

Tyson would never even touch Lee.
I don't think Mike is a joke, but people forget that the fight with Douglas was a duck fight to keep Tyson from fighting Holyfield. Holyfield was always going to best Tyson and Holyfield is the best boxer since Ali.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:55 PM   #1068
Supporter

Everyone can relax; I just solved the debate.

fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 12:59 PM   #1069
Supporter

Whoops...guess I didn't. Wonder why the Pennywise reference?
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:06 AM   #1070
Starter

I would take the British dude...the current heavyweight champion over either one of them.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:25 AM   #1071
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
I would take the British dude...the current heavyweight champion over either one of them.
I dunno man, the bigger they are...the farther Bruce Lee could have kicked them. I'm guessing something like 9 feet in the air and 30 feet back easily.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 09:35 AM   #1072
Cheat Death

Bruce Lee or Forrest Gump in a ping pong in Ding Dang cage match?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:11 AM   #1073
Why so serious?

The answer is clear: staylor would beat the shit out of both of them.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 10:16 AM   #1074
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoman69 View Post
Bruce Lee was 5'7" 128 lbs. Mike Tyson 5'10" 220. It wouldn't even be close.
This is an understatement. Bruce Literally would not be able to do ANYTHING to Tyson.

I sincerely hope everyone who said Lee in this thread was just being a silly jokester or a troll.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:21 AM   #1075
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
The answer is clear: staylor would beat the shit out of both of them.

Beat me to it.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:27 AM   #1076
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
One inch punch- by Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfWlYLKJLQ

Here is the physics behind the punch according to this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMMS0Yx0Sa0
This is a cool bit of information, though I didn't watch all the video because ain't nobody got time for that. I went and read an article that I think encapsulated it though and it presents some great information. I have a post in my head but it's long and I just don't feel like typing it at the moment. I'll get it done at some point.

Hint - 'mind over matter' as it relates to stuff like this is SHOCKINGLY similar to what western athletes have known for a looooooong time. Go look at that gif Virus originally posted of the Tyson uppercut and why I think it may be a perfect punch for a hint.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:29 AM   #1077
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Buster Douglas, a no-name chump love sucker, gave Tyson's bitch ass all he could handle. Mike Tyson is a joke. Anyone who thinks Tyson could take Lee doesn't know shit about actual hand to hand combat.

Tyson would never even touch Lee.
So says the man trying to claim the fat schlub who'd lost all his technique and footwork is anything resembling "Prime Tyson".

20 year old Tyson and 30 year old Tyson might as well be Len Dawson at the Super Bowl in 1970 verse Len Dawson at the Super Bowl in 2020.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:31 AM   #1078
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
Bruce Lee beating Tyson is almost as funny as Ronda Rousey beating Mayweather. Neither would have a snowball's chance in hell.
The Ronda Rousey one is dumb but not as clear cut.

Ronda Rousey could judo throw and armbar Floyd pretty easily. Real life, it wouldn't happen but there is a tiny chance.

Bruce Lee would have had 0.00% chance of beating Mike Tyson.

It'd be like an average 10 year old kid fighting an average adult poster in this thread. Something like that.

Last edited by Pants; 06-12-2020 at 11:39 AM..
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-12-2020, 12:28 PM   #1079
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
The Ronda Rousey one is dumb but not as clear cut.

Ronda Rousey could judo throw and armbar Floyd pretty easily. Real life, it wouldn't happen but there is a tiny chance.

Bruce Lee would have had 0.00% chance of beating Mike Tyson.

It'd be like an average 10 year old kid fighting an average adult poster in this thread. Something like that.
I’ll put $20 on the 10yr old against some of these old ****s...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 01:14 PM   #1080
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So says the man trying to claim the fat schlub who'd lost all his technique and footwork is anything resembling "Prime Tyson".

20 year old Tyson and 30 year old Tyson might as well be Len Dawson at the Super Bowl in 1970 verse Len Dawson at the Super Bowl in 2020.
Love your analogy here, but was hoping for a Lake Dawson joke.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.