Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:54 PM   #40261
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Let’s stop quoting that post. His sausage toes are creeping me out.

Whatever happened to Supersizing at McDonald’s anyway? Did they drop it after the movie in a rebranding attempt?

I went to McDonald’s a few weeks back. I had a small Sprite and I couldn’t even finish that. The idea that mfs were out there polishing off a Supersized Diet Coke with their meal is absurd to me. Especially given shrinkflation. Like, you know those Supersized drinks were ****ing massive.
The Team Gulp at 7-11 is the one that cracked me up. 128 ounces???

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:35 PM   #40262
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Goddamn Grbac looks like a wish version of Jason Segel
That had to be the photographer's first week on the job, because I can't imagine any experienced magazine photographer putting those nasty feet in the photo that appears in the magazine.

Seriously, the photographer, and the editor looked at that and said, yes, good, print it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:38 PM   #40263
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
What the hell is that helmet... Wichita Vikings?
Arisota Vikardinals
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:41 PM   #40264
Hockey Town

Quote:
Let’s stop quoting that post. His sausage toes are creeping me out.

Whatever happened to Supersizing at McDonald’s anyway? Did they drop it after the movie in a rebranding attempt?

I went to McDonald’s a few weeks back. I had a small Sprite and I couldn’t even finish that. The idea that mfs were out there polishing off a Supersized Diet Coke with their meal is absurd to me. Especially given shrinkflation. Like, you know those Supersized drinks were ****ing massive.
I enjoy a good bucket of soda.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 06:58 AM   #40265
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
The Team Gulp at 7-11 is the one that cracked me up. 128 ounces???

OMG! You’re not lying.

https://www.motherjones.com/media/20...ig-gulp-chart/

So it turns out the Supersized drinks at McDonald’s were 42 ounces and I thought those were massive lol that 7-11 drink is over three times as large. That’s absurd.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 07:12 AM
Rainbarrel
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel.
Old 04-21-2024, 07:21 AM   #40266
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
What the hell is that helmet... Wichita Vikings?
lmfao I NEVER NOTICED IT!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:10 AM   #40267
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
OMG! You’re not lying.

https://www.motherjones.com/media/20...ig-gulp-chart/

So it turns out the Supersized drinks at McDonald’s were 42 ounces and I thought those were massive lol that 7-11 drink is over three times as large. That’s absurd.
"Team Gulp" you realize it was geared towards kids sports teams right? Not any better but it wasn't geared for 1 damn person to drink
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:30 AM   #40268
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
"Team Gulp" you realize it was geared towards kids sports teams right? Not any better but it wasn't geared for 1 damn person to drink
Yeah, but, like, we both know there are some people out there who drank those on their own lol

In all seriousness, thank you for pointing that out. I hadn’t put two and two together. I was thinking it was probably marketed to truck drivers, long haulers, etc. but that makes way more sense.

Though I will say it is shocking how much soda the average American drinks on a regular basis. As a personal anecdote, I was talking to my grandma the other day and she was updating me on my uncle’s current situation. Long story short, he’s diabetic and has run into some complications lately. He had some sort of foot infection that lasted for well over a year without healing properly. They finally amputated it and I guess it was sort of a wake up call for him. So my grandma tells me he’s lost a ton of weight, “he looks like a stick”. Whatever. He’s probably just normal sized now. Anyway, she says “He’s doing real well! He gave up Diet Mountain Dew. He only has one a day now

I didn't ask her what size he was drinking but thought it was hilarious that having one can or bottle of soda every single day could even remotely constitute ‘giving it up’.. this comes from my side of the family that drinks Diet Coke religiously. It’s like water to these people so for them, I suppose that is progress.

Personally, soda has never been my thing so it’s even more foreign to me. I only ever drink it when I’m eating out and even then, I don’t always get soda with my meal. On the occasion I do, I’m never able to finish it. Thinking about a 42 ounce Supersized soda from McD’s, I’d be surprised if I drank that much soda in 3 months.

I’m rambling now and this isn’t the place for it but I have lots of thoughts on the subject.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:57 AM   #40269
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

I didn't ask her what size he was drinking but thought it was hilarious that having one can or bottle of soda every single day could even remotely constitute ‘giving it up’.. this comes from my side of the family that drinks Diet Coke religiously. It’s like water to these people so for them, I suppose that is progress.
That was me until about 2 years ago.
I quit drinking diet coke and only drink stevia sodas now and I lost like 30 lbs in about 6 months. I had no idea that the body views that shitty substitute for sugar in diet coke like it's sugar and pumps out insulin non-stop.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 09:47 AM   #40270
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but, like, we both know there are some people out there who drank those on their own lol

In all seriousness, thank you for pointing that out. I hadn’t put two and two together. I was thinking it was probably marketed to truck drivers, long haulers, etc. but that makes way more sense.

Though I will say it is shocking how much soda the average American drinks on a regular basis. As a personal anecdote, I was talking to my grandma the other day and she was updating me on my uncle’s current situation. Long story short, he’s diabetic and has run into some complications lately. He had some sort of foot infection that lasted for well over a year without healing properly. They finally amputated it and I guess it was sort of a wake up call for him. So my grandma tells me he’s lost a ton of weight, “he looks like a stick”. Whatever. He’s probably just normal sized now. Anyway, she says “He’s doing real well! He gave up Diet Mountain Dew. He only has one a day now

Personally, soda has never been my thing so it’s even more foreign to me. I only ever drink it when I’m eating out and even then, I don’t always get soda with my meal. On the occasion I do, I’m never able to finish it. Thinking about a 42 ounce Supersized soda from McD’s, I’d be surprised if I drank that much soda in 3 months.

I’m rambling now and this isn’t the place for it but I have lots of thoughts on the subject.
If losing a foot isn't a wake-up call, I don't know what is.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:47 PM   #40271
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

No doubt. I know people that used to drink a 2 liter on their drive to work ****ed up
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 01:09 PM   #40272
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
No doubt. I know people that used to drink a 2 liter on their drive to work ****ed up
I drank a lot of the zero soft drinks until I got a kidney stone. Had to zap it to get it out, Got a UTI with pseudomonas. Have like 3-4 a year now. No kidney stones since and all bloodwork returned to normal. Just by cutting out the zero sugar drinks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 02:30 PM   #40273
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
That was me until about 2 years ago.
I quit drinking diet coke and only drink stevia sodas now and I lost like 30 lbs in about 6 months. I had no idea that the body views that shitty substitute for sugar in diet coke like it's sugar and pumps out insulin non-stop.
To be honest, I know very little about the science behind zero calorie drinks, but I know that there’s just no way for them to make something so sweet with zero calories or sugar or whatever and it not be absolutely terrible for you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If losing a foot isn't a wake-up call, I don't know what is.
Don’t even get me started.

I’m doing research into our ancestry lately and using my grandma as a resource. Growing up I always heard her and my mom say “cancer runs in our family”. Turns out that’s probably just because they were all alcoholics & heavy smokers who ate and drank like shit.

These people do not give a shit about their health. It’s kind of fascinating in a morbid way.
Old 04-21-2024, 02:32 PM   #40274
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I drank a lot of the zero soft drinks until I got a kidney stone. Had to zap it to get it out, Got a UTI with pseudomonas. Have like 3-4 a year now. No kidney stones since and all bloodwork returned to normal. Just by cutting out the zero sugar drinks.
Man, **** getting kidney stones. I’ve heard from some folk that’s the worst pain they’ve ever felt.

I mostly steer clear of soda because it’s terrible for your teeth (in addition to the fact that I just don’t love it), but horror stories of kidney stones are enough to keep me from over indulging.
Old 04-21-2024, 04:50 PM   #40275
I love your mom

Quote:
To be honest, I know very little about the science behind zero calorie drinks, but I know that there’s just no way for them to make something so sweet with zero calories or sugar or whatever and it not be absolutely terrible for you lol

Don’t even get me started.

I’m doing research into our ancestry lately and using my grandma as a resource. Growing up I always heard her and my mom say “cancer runs in our family”. Turns out that’s probably just because they were all alcoholics & heavy smokers who ate and drank like shit.

These people do not give a shit about their health. It’s kind of fascinating in a morbid way.
Artificial sweeteners aren’t great but they are still better than refined sugar/high fructose corn syrup .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.