Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:37 PM   #2206
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Well, then. Let's crown 'em. I wasn't aware until now that the biggest run didn't count.
If we're going to use one play per game to determine things then you guys should bench Charles because he's a fumbling choker.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:47 PM   #2207
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
If we're going to use one play per game to determine things then you guys should bench Charles because he's a fumbling choker.
It's not about one play. It's about the full body of work. You're wanting to remove one play to make the stats better.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:52 PM   #2208
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Well, then. Let's crown 'em. I wasn't aware until now that the biggest run didn't count.
Peterson was shut down all day. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:55 PM   #2209
MVP

Quote:
Dear god. You are Knowmo.
Meh..you obviously think every team is equal then. Playing GB and the Bengals is no different than Cleveland and Oakland. Every team has Rodgers and is 39-3 at home. KC will give up 30+ points to every team they face...It's OVER. They should just cancel the season.

Do you really think Denver could beat GB and Cincinnati on the road? I dont...flip the schedule and KC looks pretty good right now. It will balance out.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:56 PM   #2210
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
It's not about one play. It's about the full body of work. You're wanting to remove one play to make the stats better.

No, I want to look at the stats in context. Just as someone else pointed out Hillman from the Broncos had a 75 yard TD run. Does that mean that the Broncos can run the ball now because he went for 103 yards? No.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 02:21 PM   #2211
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Meh..you obviously think every team is equal then. Playing GB and the Bengals is no different than Cleveland and Oakland. Every team has Rodgers and is 39-3 at home. KC will give up 30+ points to every team they face...It's OVER. They should just cancel the season.

Do you really think Denver could beat GB and Cincinnati on the road? I dont...flip the schedule and KC looks pretty good right now. It will balance out.
Sure...but lose the next game and your team will mentally go in the tank...if they aren't there already.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:08 PM   #2212
#triggering

These discussions are always fun... Denver did a great job containing AP on most of his runs. Denver moved guys around on the OL to try and fix things, hell they should do whatever they can to improve that mess.

12 games left and I think most around here out the magic number for winning the division around 11 this year, some said 10. Who knows what will happen, I recall how McDaniels let a 6-0 start result in nothing.

It's a long season.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:10 PM   #2213
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I agree you can't throw out AP's long run when calculating the average.
However, do you think Minnesota cut their number of runs by almost a third because they realized their run game wasn't working against the Denver D?
Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
Why do you suppose they only ran 21 times? Are they really that dumb? Denver can't stop the run so they decided not to run it?

You are so ignorant of what statistics mean that you're dangerous.
Coaches make questionable decisions and calls every single week. You're talking to a fan of a team whose coach routinely gives the RB with the highest YPC in history 11 carries.

What I do know is that your run defense, to this point, has been far from excellent.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #2214
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Dear god. You are Knowmo.
Quote:
Dear God. You are BlackOp.
Hah.

Made me laugh.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:09 PM   #2215
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hah.

Made me laugh.
Yeah T-Bone is on point...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:11 PM   #2216
Choco Favre

I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:16 PM   #2217
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation
Antifreeze punch with an aids branch kicker...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:43 PM   #2218
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Antifreeze punch with an aids branch kicker...

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:52 PM   #2219
MVP

"I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation"

That will never happen..I dont hang out with football fans and sports bars are like a trip to a neanderthal, sub-human cave....I just watch them with mild amusement...some people go to the zoo. *taps on glass* Chiefs are my sociological experiment of choice...it's truly fascinating how grown men get so worked up..that their manhood, identity and emotional well-being is compromised by a corporate illusion...that steals their cash. Repressed masses and failed dreams ...I guess.

Romans nailed the whole Colosseum concept...let the angry, repressed masses, that they were totally exploiting..have an outlet for that pent up rage... Brilliant. Some things never change..

Yeah..NoShow and I have very little in common.

Last edited by BlackOp; 10-05-2015 at 11:11 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:58 PM   #2220
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
"I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation"

That will never happen..I dont hang out with football fans and sports bars are like a trip to a neanderthal cave....I just watch them with mild amusement...some people go to the zoo. *taps on glass* Chiefs are my sociological experiment of choice...it's truley facinating how grown men get so worked up..that their manhood and emotional well-being is compromised by a corporate illusion...that steals your cash.

You claim this, yet you joined a football board and racked up over 1k posts