Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:46 PM   #16546
Prestige Worldwide

Any positive news today? Anything flattening out?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:47 PM   #16547
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
A few smooth brains are getting smoother over in DC.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 04:52 PM   #16548
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Yesterday

32,284 new cases. 1,328 deaths.

Today (so far)

30,963 new cases. 991 deaths.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:55 PM   #16549
Mod Team

Quote:
503 employees in Wichita are safer due to state mandates, but no thanks to upper management in that decision.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 04:58 PM   #16550
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Yup, too many people in the USA have been living above their means for too long.
People are stressing over their mortgage and I'm stressing over my property taxes. Mortgage people will get some relief, but people who live within their means are ****ed.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:00 PM   #16551
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
People are stressing over their mortgage and I'm stressing over my property taxes. Mortgage people will get some relief, but people who live within their means are ****ed.
My property tax is due April 10th and the state of California isn't giving any relief. If it's paid after the 10th, there's nearly a $1,000 penalty for me.

Fortunately, the money isn't an issue on my end but I'd be surprised if it wasn't for millions of Californians.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:05 PM   #16552
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Yesterday

32,284 new cases. 1,328 deaths.

Today (so far)

30,963 new cases. 991 deaths.
How many left to report?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:10 PM   #16553
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Can we make this his avatar while we’re at it?
Great time to sell nooses! Always a come-up.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 05:10 PM   #16554
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
How many left to report?
OR, NH, and NM
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:11 PM   #16555
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
You don't escrow?
Old 04-04-2020, 05:11 PM   #16556
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
My property tax is due April 10th and the state of California isn't giving any relief. If it's paid after the 10th, there's nearly a $1,000 penalty for me.

Fortunately, the money isn't an issue on my end but I'd be surprised if it wasn't for millions of Californians.
I’ve always put my property taxes, flood and regular house insurance into an escrow with the mortgage payment. Welllll after once getting unexpectantly caught with a $5K bill.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:12 PM   #16557
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
How many left to report?
Looks like just New Hampshire.

California final numbers bumped it.

Now 32,567 new cases and 1,037 deaths.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:17 PM   #16558
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Looks like just New Hampshire.

California final numbers bumped it.

Now 32,567 new cases and 1,037 deaths.
A relative repeat on cases, and drop in deaths. Let's take it, and let's hope for another tomorrow and so on. It's going to be great to see it go convex.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:18 PM   #16559
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You don't escrow?
It is way easier to loop in your taxes and insurance into your monthly payments but some people don't like other people holding on to their money I guess.

I don't own but I'd sure as hell loop them in rather than relying on myself to pay a huge chunk every year but I'm one of those people who tells people how to invest and use their money wisely while screwing it up myself.

Like a surgeon who smokes.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:19 PM   #16560
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’ve always put my property taxes, flood and regular house insurance into an escrow with the mortgage payment. Welllll after once getting unexpectantly caught with a $5K bill.
We purchased our home in 2003 and refinanced in 2012.

During that time, property tax had to be paid directly to the county because Jumbo Loans weren't eligible for Property Tax escrow. Same for home owner's insurance - I pay directly each month.

I don't know if the law has been changed since but I'm required by LA County to pay my property taxes on time in November and April or face massive penalties.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.