Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2022, 06:35 PM   #1471
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I feel like you should divulge something here, Brock

Gone for like 8-10 years or whatever, what the hell?
Has it seriously been that long?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2022, 06:41 PM   #1472
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Stfu you needy beta bitch /CP
Well, welcome back!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 07:37 PM   #1473
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I feel like you should divulge something here, Brock

Gone for like 8-10 years or whatever, what the hell?
reasons too many to list, but I for sure decided I wasn’t going to watch one more minute of Alex Smith football and decided to ignore the Chiefs until something changed, other interests filled the void.

Mostly I just began to find the board toxic, and still do.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:45 PM   #1474
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
reasons too many to list, but I for sure decided I wasn’t going to watch one more minute of Alex Smith football and decided to ignore the Chiefs until something changed, other interests filled the void.

Our SB win cured everything. We're all one big happy family now.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:47 PM   #1475
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Stfu you needy beta bitch /CP
Well I'm glad you're alive and well, dumb as the question might have been.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 07:51 PM   #1476
Fish are scared of me

Has anyone heard from Vladimir_Kyrilytch ?

He hasn't posted in three hours! I mean't minutes.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 07:54 PM   #1477
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Has anyone heard from Vladimir_Kyrilytch ?

He hasn't posted in three hours! I mean't minutes.
Lol fair enough fair enough. Twisted Chief is the one guy that gave me encouragement via rep messages back in the day.

But my real best friend is actually Carr4MVP. Anyone heard from him? That guy is cool as hell, a Raider fan, imagine that!

Last edited by Vladimir_Kyrilytch; 07-11-2022 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Carr4MVP isnt missing I'm just making jokes
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 07:59 PM   #1478
MVP

The best posters have been run off the board.

Bad board management and pissy small-minded BS is the rule of the day.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 08:01 PM   #1479
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

I don't agree. I came here, so the best posters have been run ONTO the board. You just dont recognize my skills yet.

Btw stewie, i want to see you and scho battle it out some day for the full rights to the family guy character. He gives you a run for your money. In a vote between you and scho, I vote scho.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:04 PM   #1480
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:

I AM HERE STILL, SON!!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:06 PM   #1481
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post

Well its nice to see that Mahomes finally brought you back around, you're a CP Original Gangster in my book... but the board isn't toxic IMO, its simply a mirror reflecting the reality
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:14 PM   #1482
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
I don't agree. I came here, so the best posters have been run ONTO the board. You just dont recognize my skills yet.

Btw stewie, i want to see you and scho battle it out some day for the full rights to the family guy character. He gives you a run for your money. In a vote between you and scho, I vote scho.
As far as I know I was the first Family Guy reference for a name and avatar. It was 2008. I'm not sure about scho's legacy.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:23 PM   #1483
Veteran

Quote:
As far as I know I was the first Family Guy reference for a name and avatar. It was 2008. I'm not sure about scho's legacy.
You both have cool avatars. Yours is a chilled back "I'll just sip wine and watch the mayhem" vibe

Scho, with the flames, is more of a "I will CREATE the mayhem!" kinda vibe.

I enjoy both of your work tbh. Cheers.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:42 PM   #1484
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
I AM HERE STILL, SON!!!!
No offense. You're a great poster.

I'm trying to figure out how Titty Meat replaced FAX.

It's an odd CP world we live in.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 08:58 PM
HemiEd
This message has been deleted by HemiEd.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:49 PM   #1485
Veteran

Quote:

I’m still here’s am I not important
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli