Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:59 PM   #1486
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
The best posters have been run off the board.

Bad board management and pissy small-minded BS is the rule of the day.

(and FAX has been taking breaks from this place for like 20 years, penny slots)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:10 PM   #1487
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
I’m still here’s am I not important
You need to post more. We need your input.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:25 PM   #1488
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

(and FAX has been taking breaks from this place for like 20 years, penny slots)
Childish behavior for a CP moderator. I don't expect anything less from you.

If they put your brain in an ant's ass, it would look like a BB in a boxcar.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:32 PM   #1489
What's up braj?

Quote:

Who is “they” in this instance? Asking for a friend
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:37 PM   #1490
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Who is “they” in this instance? Asking for a friend
Little, little people.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:57 PM   #1491
Veteran

Quote:

Id count your blessing.

Your reply would have most mods fixing there glasses and perma banning you in less than a minute while starting a sub thread about you and how your antics were over the line.

The mods here are chill af
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:59 PM   #1492
Veteran

Quote:
You need to post more. We need your input.
I literally stalk these forums and use them for thread starting purposes for my general questions. I get 9/10 of my questions answered here. I pick up more during the actual season, but I never partake in the game day threads or other threads that bump post count. Believe me though I’m here at LEAST every other day lol
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-11-2022, 11:01 PM   #1493
Veteran

Oh shit that was post 2000 Stewie let’s gooooooo
Old 07-11-2022, 11:02 PM   #1494
Veteran

Actually that’s a lie I do jump in the game day threads from time to time but it’s just so hard with how my Sunday’s work to be one of those actual “posters” that day. So many other obligations on football Sunday
Old 07-11-2022, 11:38 PM   #1495
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Actually that’s a lie I do jump in the game day threads from time to time but it’s just so hard with how my Sunday’s work to be one of those actual “posters” that day. So many other obligations on football Sunday
Gameday threads have turned into a shitfest of the sky is falling dipshits..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:31 AM   #1496
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Gameday threads have turned into a shitfest of the sky is falling dipshits..
Turned into? They’ve ALWAYS been that way.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 05:38 AM   #1497
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
And that’s why the cool kids go to Discord!!!

Amirite, Digger!? Digger!? Digger!?

Last edited by cabletech94; 07-12-2022 at 05:39 AM.. Reason: Radio edit!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:44 AM   #1498
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
In fairness, there was a legitimate reason for it in the past.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 06:03 AM   #1499
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
No doubt. I think what people get bent about in those threads is they generally bring out the “Because Chiefs” crowd no matter what’s going on. Hell, I bet if you pulled up the 2020 Super Bowl thread, there would plenty of that in the 3rd and early 4th quarter of that game

Regardless, GDT’s don’t trigger me and never really have. I’ve always likened it to being drunk in a bar with a bunch of your friends watching the game. It’s purely an emotional reaction pounding away at your keyboard/phone. There’s not much in the way of any cerebral responses. It is what it is.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:35 AM
Eleazar
This message has been deleted by Eleazar. Reason: Have a blessed day
Old 07-12-2022, 08:13 AM   #1500
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
True, but I think on top of that, it's really become a contest for how early in a game people can take the littlest thing and extrapolate to infinity... even when I fully expect a GDT meltdown, like struggling against the freakin NYGs, it's not just venting these days..... Mahomes' career is over and the NFL is rigged and aliens have taken over Andy's brain..... much less the simpler times of saying the game was over after a first quarter turnover.

I dabbled in Colorado Avalanche postseason GDTs on reddit this year and they were just as bad or worse.... every time they were down, the refs were against them, and every single penalty against them was soft (and even if it was blatantly obvious, it was "well okay, but I see a lot more calls going against them!")... they were up 3 games to 1 and throughout games 5 and 6 it was a constant barrage of "they're going to lose in 7" and the NHL doesn't want them to win and the refs will keep it close... mostly stuck to the overall hockey sub.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.