Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2024, 09:27 AM  
In Search of a Life

Toney working out in Texas with Pat

Slow times around here, thought this would spur some discussion.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:44 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Suits Toney. Fast, but made for hauling the "special" kids.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM   #47
MVP

Man it's funny but all the bad memories of last season you have to think...but we won it all.

So don't feel as bad about them. They mean nothing now, like dust in the wind.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 03:33 PM   #48
Veteran

I'm still bizarrely hopeful, if only because I refuse to believe the athleticism and talent isn't worth something...potentially. He HAS shown he can be valuable. Man i would love to see it all click
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-11-2024, 03:39 PM   #49
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I'm still bizarrely hopeful, if only because I refuse to believe the athleticism and talent isn't worth something...potentially. He HAS shown he can be valuable. Man i would love to see it all click
I'd love to see him work out too, but I'm afraid he's a charter member of Michael Bishop's "Ten Cent Head Foundation".
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 03:56 PM   #50
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post

Yep. The talent/physical ability is all there. That was so evident that Veach was prepared to trade up for this guy before NYG beat him to it.

It's literally just his immaturity that's the problem. He has to grow up and take his responsibilities to his teammates and his career seriously, every damned day. And it's "now or never" time, as he's entering his 5th year in the league.

4 years in the NFL, and he has yet to eclipse 1,000 yards/4 TDs in his entire career.

Time to man up. Or get the **** out.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 04:00 PM   #51
Supporter

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 04:17 PM   #52
MVP

Guy played a big role in winning a SB and everybody acts like he cost them one.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-11-2024, 04:32 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Guy played a big role in winning a SB and everybody acts like he cost them one.
So did mecole hardman in the first one. And Frank Clark. I appreciate the **** out of him and have no I'll will towards him. That doesn't mean we have to want to keep him around. I'm ok with it cost wise but I'm not gonna just shrug off shitty attitude that so far has been a pattern more than it is just a one off issue
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:43 PM   #54
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Man if he would even just return to 2022 form he'd be a weapon.
No he sucked ass then too. Come to think of it he's always sucked ass. And balls too
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:59 PM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Y’all really thought he wasn’t gonna be here this season?

It was some wishful thinking, thats for damn sure.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:10 PM   #56
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
new kickoff rules should help him possibly make the final 53.
Hey that’s the rugby players job
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:48 PM   #57
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He needs to stay healthy and actually make it through camp.
No shit! He could be the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice but if you spend all your time in the tub or riding a bike on the side lines you're of no value to the team. I hope some one has finally pounded that thought into his brain.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:54 PM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
No shit! He could be the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice but if you spend all your time in the tub or riding a bike on the side lines you're of no value to the team. I hope some one has finally pounded that thought into his brain.
Yeah that's the issue. If his role is returner and gadget guy and let's be real... You can't trust him in a bigger role, it means you have to keep a backup returner and gadget guy on your roster. Because he doesn't go on IR, he takes up roster space when he gets hurt. And he doesn't always finish games.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 05:53 AM   #59
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yeah that's the issue. If his role is returner and gadget guy and let's be real... You can't trust him in a bigger role, it means you have to keep a backup returner and gadget guy on your roster. Because he doesn't go on IR, he takes up roster space when he gets hurt. And he doesn't always finish games.
Not to mention the bad effect of a "locker room cancer" on the team
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 04-12-2024, 07:27 AM   #60
Supporter

I’m not getting my hopes up for this guy , maybe Reid sat him down in office and gave him a real talk about what he expects from him or his NFL career will be short lived. Also maybe the birth of his kid opens his eyes and he brings more maturity and accountability.
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation