Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 07:41 PM   #661
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I am simply responding to the video where you claimed he wasn't "remotely close" to killing anyone. Are you serious about that? Do you really think within 5-10 seconds of that interaction he couldn't have had a let's say 5-10% chance of killing someone versus the normal 0.001% chance of killing someone in the lane next to you?

We're talking about probabilities. Anyone can die in a traffic accident. He raised that possibility by leaps and bounds. I am well aware it didn't end up in a fatality, and I don't think he shouldn't be punished as if it did or almost did. But I also think it's absurd to ignore what happened.

If you drive drunk and no one dies, is it totally fine that you just drove drunk? Because kids will be kids and no one suffered the consequences even if you were pulled over by the police?
And if the drunk driver caused an accident, he better not leave the scene. Because leaving the scene is more egregious than driving drunk and causing the accident in the first place apparently.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 07:53 PM   #662
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
And if the drunk driver caused an accident, he better not leave the scene. Because leaving the scene is more egregious than driving drunk and causing the accident in the first place apparently.
I'm willing to presume beyond a reasonable doubt, that anyone that leaves the scene of an accident, outside of medical reasons, is driving under the influence.

Now if they have some really good evidence why it made sense, I'll listen, but...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:19 PM   #663
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

being sued for 10 million

dumbass
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:21 PM   #664
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I am simply responding to the video where you claimed he wasn't "remotely close" to killing anyone. Are you serious about that? Do you really think within 5-10 seconds of that interaction he couldn't have had a let's say 5-10% chance of killing someone versus the normal 0.001% chance of killing someone in the lane next to you?

We're talking about probabilities. Anyone can die in a traffic accident. He raised that possibility by leaps and bounds. I am well aware it didn't end up in a fatality, and I don't think he shouldn't be punished as if it did or almost did. But I also think it's absurd to ignore what happened.

If you drive drunk and no one dies, is it totally fine that you just drove drunk? Because kids will be kids and no one suffered the consequences even if you were pulled over by the police?
None of this was fine, and most on here are very clear on that. He ****ed up, bad, period... He got lucky it wasn't worse. He was probably high when he crashed as well, totally unacceptable. He is paying a price with a hit to his pocket book and his reputation. If he wouldn't have left, he probably was looking at 1-2 games like Echols, but as I said in the other thread, he will probably get 3, maybe 4 because the league will view him leaving as a DUI. He was an idiot and it was a poor decision by a young man that either A) won't happen again, or B) he is a knuckle dragger and will continue this path and be cut at the next **** up. I'm hoping it's the former and he redeems himself and his character.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 08:25 PM   #665
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Wouldn’t his insurance company cover or deal with these suits?
Would insurance cover racing your rental against your own car?

Honestly. Him paying out 7 figures might benefit us. He needs to play outstanding to get paid by someone.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:25 PM   #666
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
None of this was fine, and most on here are very clear on that. He ****ed up, bad, period... He got lucky it wasn't worse. He was probably high when he crashed as well, totally unacceptable. He is paying a price with a hit to his pocket book and his reputation. If he wouldn't have left, he probably was looking at 1-2 games like Echols, but as I said in the other thread, he will probably get 3, maybe 4 because the league will view him leaving as a DUI. He was an idiot and it was a poor decision by a young man that either A) won't happen again, or B) he is a knuckle dragger and will continue this path and be cut at the next **** up. I'm hoping it's the former and he redeems himself and his character.
I completely agree. But he also could’ve easily killed someone with his actions. And it’s not any sort of stretch. We can admit that and still think he’s a Chief for multiple seasons going forward and can very, very, very easily redeem himself. That’s it.

We don’t need to sugarcoat the rest of it with excuses.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:38 PM   #667
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I completely agree. But he also could’ve easily killed someone with his actions. And it’s not any sort of stretch. We can admit that and still think he’s a Chief for multiple seasons going forward and can very, very, very easily redeem himself. That’s it.

Again, if you read through the previous thread and this one, most, including myself, said he was extremely lucky he didn't kill someone else or himself. He's lost a lot $ and cred with Chiefs fans, but he could have lost everything. I just hope he get it...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:44 PM   #668
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Would insurance cover racing your rental against your own car?

Honestly. Him paying out 7 figures might benefit us. He needs to play outstanding to get paid by someone.
He wasn't charged with racing, and rarely will insurance win that fight. He most likely had to have a supplemental policy when you rent a car of that worth. That's probably the main reason he came out and said he was driving the car so soon, as the insurance on the rental would have only covered him as the driver.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:50 PM   #669
MER

Rental insurance doesnt cover things damaged while commiting a felony.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:00 PM   #670
Cheat Death

Hope the ambulance chasers are in a rented Lambo
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:07 PM   #671
Diablo Negro

Quote:

You are a smart guy yet for some reason you keep comparing what could have happened in the absolute worst case to what actually did happen like they are similar.

The reality is we all live lives where outcomes mostly don’t come close to worst case scenario and we don’t spend all our time acting like it almost did.

You ever run a red light or stop sign? Sure you have. Your dumb inattentive ass could have killed someone! But you didn’t. You didn’t come close I’m sure.

It’s not sugar coating it’s reality. We don’t get judged on what “could “ have happened under different circumstances.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:12 PM   #672
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Lol, nice to see some Chiefs fans are so happy to shit on and gloat about one of their own players’ problems. Nice fan base. Maybe if you really feel that way you should go find another team to ‘support’ in your own shit-ass fashion, bitches.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:16 PM   #673
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You are a smart guy yet for some reason you keep comparing what could have happened in the absolute worst case to what actually did happen like they are similar.

The reality is we all live lives where outcomes mostly don’t come close to worst case scenario and we don’t spend all our time acting like it almost did.

You ever run a red light or stop sign? Sure you have. Your dumb inattentive ass could have killed someone! But you didn’t. You didn’t come close I’m sure.

It’s not sugar coating it’s reality. We don’t get judged on what “could “ have happened under different circumstances.
The reality? He had a major accident on a major interstate with cars around him in reasonably heavy traffic. He wasn’t just speeding without any consequence. It happened. It could’ve been much, much worse. You’re commenting that it wasn’t reasonably close to more? Sure, but relative to what?

You’re absolutely sugarcoating this.

If you were driving on the highway and you saw these two vehicles racing each other at 120mph, you would hate every ounce of their being and the risk they’ve put you through, no? I don’t even see how that could possibly be in question. Or would some of you feel better because they were only in their early 20s?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM   #674
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Lol, nice to see some Chiefs fans are so happy to shit on and gloat about one of their own players’ problems. Nice fan base. Maybe if you really feel that way you should go find another team to ‘support’ in your own shit-ass fashion, bitches.
It’s much more admirable to spend an entire season bitching about the shortcomings of those players on the field. You just might be more of a bitch in that context, fwiw.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:28 PM   #675
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
It’s much more admirable to spend an entire season bitching about the shortcomings of those players on the field. You just might be more of a bitch in that context, fwiw.

Lol, okay TC. I see you’re still butt-hurt about facts. Whatever. Btw, my post above wasn’t even directed at your posts. I’ve been mostly in agreement with them. I thought you were doing a good job of keeping things real without pissing on Rice, unlike some others around here.

But you keep being you, hun.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.