Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:49 PM   #781
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
There's this girl at the gym with the most amazing ass and legs. And she's cute.

I really want to say something but... we're at the gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Ask her OUTSIDE the gym. Make a joke out of it.

Or just follow her home and ask her there.

I've never understood the rule of not asking someone out at the gym. I mean, yeah, you're there to work out and not be harrassed....but what if there is a genuine good dude there that's interested, and that's the only place he sees you?

WHAT THEN?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:51 PM   #782
Mostly Ignored

But yeah, with the current protocol, I'd do as eDave suggested. Catch her outside, and even make a joke of the gym rule.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:51 PM   #783
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I've never understood the rule of not asking someone out at the gym. I mean, yeah, you're there to work out and not be harrassed....but what if there is a genuine good dude there that's interested, and that's the only place he sees you?

WHAT THEN?
No man would have an issue with a woman approaching him at the gym. Unless she' not hot.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:09 PM   #784
You gotta kill a few people

I've heard girl friends discussing creepy guys at the gym staring and trying to talk to them.

I'd rather avoid being that if at all possible.

I'll probably just let it ride and hope for some type of organic conversation to come up. I won't hold my breath though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:11 PM   #785
Banned

Quote:
I've heard girl friends discussing creepy guys at the gym staring and trying to talk to them.

I'd rather avoid being that if at all possible.

I'll probably just let it ride and hope for some type of organic conversation to come up. I won't hold my breath though.
This is how you don't get the girl. Manufacture that organic thing.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:12 PM   #786

Of course I go to leave and this fat chick on the treadmills gives me the eye.

Why couldn't that have been nice ass chick?!?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:29 PM   #787
Mostly Ignored

Quote:

Take head from the fat girl.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:30 PM   #788
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
No man would have an issue with a woman approaching him at the gym. Unless she' not hot.
Yeah, but I was referring to the rule about not asking chicks out.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:31 PM   #789
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Take head from the fat girl.
At least she is trying.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:33 PM   #790
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
At least she is trying.
Consider it a long term, low risk high reward investment. Bitch be workin on dat fitness
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:36 PM   #791
Resident Glue Sniffer

wait until the hot chick exits the aparatus, then go over and introduce yourself.

when she replies, maintain strict eye contact, slowly kneel down, and sniff the seat she was just sitting on.

chicks like that.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:37 PM   #792
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
wait until the hot chick exits the aparatus, then go over and introduce yourself.

when she replies, maintain strict eye contact, slowly kneel down, and sniff the seat she was just sitting on.

chicks like that.
Can confirm: This does not work.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:39 PM   #793
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Can confirm: This does not work.
it didn't? did you maintain eye contact?
that's the key.
otherwise, you just look like a weirdo.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:41 PM   #794
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

You know what's going to happen to the fat chick on the treadmill?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:42 PM   #795

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
You know what's going to happen to the fat chick on the treadmill?

I'm gonna pork her