Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:29 PM   #14926
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
That's the only decent thing out of my situation. Had results in two days.

Who knows if the results are valid, but...
Yeah some of the negative tests I’ve heard of are stories like yours.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:30 PM   #14927
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Quest diagnostics.

And they can only process 30k a day
Hmmm. Not good. I've known a few people that have been tested and gotten their results in a day or two max. Hopefully they can get caught up on their backlog.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:31 PM   #14928
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Hmmm. Not good. I've known a few people that have been tested and gotten their results in a day or two max. Hopefully they can get caught up on their backlog.
I guess those are the National ones.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:33 PM   #14929
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
The fact is there isn't any facility that was built for nor prepared to do testing on a mass scale like this. Unfortunately as more people get tested it could impact turnaround times. They are saying a test that will provide results in minutes will be ready to go this week or next. That will help a lot.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:36 PM   #14930
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post

Yeah, I don't have any issue owning that (and I alluded to it in my post).

Good to see OTWP is still kicking. Hang in there man, sounds like you should be on the way up at least.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:40 PM   #14931
Shit

Well they are sending the Military after the drug runners now to stop the spread of Coronavirus
Old 04-01-2020, 03:41 PM   #14932
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
The fact is there isn't any facility that was built for nor prepared to do testing on a mass scale like this. Unfortunately as more people get tested it could impact turnaround times. They are saying a test that will provide results in minutes will be ready to go this week or next. That will help a lot.
Yep.

They’ve had to pump these out so fast that they aren’t as accurate as they’re wild like though. All of these tests are that way though
Old 04-01-2020, 03:43 PM   #14933
Shit

So why do we really need to send all this military in that direction?
Old 04-01-2020, 03:45 PM   #14934
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I am asking how you know this and what about using a Nebulizer, that uses Albuterol sulfate which comes from salt and is also in the rescue inhaler, makes a person more contagious.
The nebulizer increases aerosolization, which means more respiratory droplets, which means more airborne pathogens.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:47 PM   #14935
Sarcasm

Quest Diagnostics sucks
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:51 PM   #14936
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
The nebulizer increases aerosolization, which means more respiratory droplets, which means more airborne pathogens.
Does it make the person more contagious? Like when I got sick in late January and I tested negative for Flu A and B, they were both negative, my doctor tested me for RSV and I was negative for that as well. My breathing was so bad that he treated me for RSV the nebulizer being part of that regiment including Prednisone and antibiotics. Well I always take a treatment at lunch time. The week after I went back to work a couple of the people I worked with started getting sick too. One ended up being treated for Pneumonia and the other was treated for the flu.
I am wondering if I am the reason for that now.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:52 PM   #14937
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Feels tingly like a short run on a cold day.
Albuterol is a short acting beta agonist. The beta receptors in the lungs relax, but it causes an increase in cardiac contractility and heart rate. Tachycardia is common after use, as is tremor and anxiety.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:52 PM   #14938
Shit

Quote:
Does it make the person more contagious? Like when I got sick in late January and I tested negative for Flu A and B my doctor tested me for RSV and I was negative for that as well. My breathing was so bad that he treated me for RSV the nebulizer being part of that regiment including Prednisone and antibiotics. Well I always take a treatment at lunch time. The week after I went back to work a couple of the people I worked with started getting sick too. One ended up being treated for Pneumonia and the other was treated for the flu.
I am wondering if I am the reason for that now.
IIRC It spreads it farther and allows it to stay suspended in the air for longer. IIRC that’s how it makes you more contagious
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:53 PM   #14939
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Well they are sending the Military after the drug runners now to stop the spread of Coronavirus
Yea, I caught part of that.....not sure why we need to know that right now.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:53 PM   #14940
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
If anything, it makes it hurt a bit more. Waiting on a call back from my doc.
your cilia and linings in your lungs are inflamed from the coughing. I’m assuming the inhaler is albuterol, correct? You will get use to the drug after a couple of times. Hear that a lot from first time users, this albuterol doesn’t help or makes it worse.

That’s still the best non-invasive and or non-dangerous drug we have for inflammation in the lungs. It’s a proven drug for over 30+ years. When you take the hit, breathe in deep and hold it for 10 seconds. Helps bypass the upper parts of the lungs that has to be raw by now and get down into the alveoli area of the lungs. When you get those alveoli popping open, your going to feel a lot better.

Quote:
I am asking how you know this and what about using a Nebulizer, that uses Albuterol sulfate which comes from salt and is also in the rescue inhaler, makes a person more contagious.
rescue inhalers make you more contagious? Who said that BS?

Last edited by BigRedChief; 04-01-2020 at 03:59 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.