Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2020, 08:22 PM   Topic Starter
Supporter

How much would you pay to the Mahomes Foundation to have Pat throw you a pass?

I was thinking of how awesome it would be to meet Pat and actually throw a football with him. Maybe NFL rules or his new contract wouldn't allow this but whatever.

What if you got the chance to have Pat stand on the 10 yard line in Arrowhead and throw you a pass in the end zone? One chance. You could run the route you want and ask him to just give you a softball, ask him to fire it and take your hands off, whatever.

You pay for one chance with the money going to his foundation. Maybe double the amount if the honey badger gets to follow you and talk shit during the route.

I'm pretty sure this spring when my grill got magically knocked over he was at fault but he never showed up with replacement groceries. But that's ok.

Personally I'd pay $500.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.