Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:25 AM   #5296
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
It's something different from your typical pepperoni and cheese or combination.

The wife is extremely picky and she actually liked it a lot.
I feel strongly about ham on pizza.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:28 AM   #5297
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I feel strongly about ham on pizza.
Why's that?

Do you like ham in general? My wife didn't care for the ham as well, she picked some of it off.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:40 AM   #5298
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Why's that?

Do you like ham in general? My wife didn't care for the ham as well, she picked some of it off.

Nothing against ham per se. I like ham. But ham on a pizza is a continual reminder that it could be Canadian bacon.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:16 AM   #5299
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I love fried chicken, do you double dip in egg wash and flour and let it rest?
flour, buttermilk, flour, fry
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:20 AM   #5300

Domino's has a great hot hawaaian.

mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:48 AM   #5301
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Nothing against ham per se. I like ham. But ham on a pizza is a continual reminder that it could be Canadian bacon.
I never think to switch, but it makes sense to go with bacon........always go with anything that has bacon in the name.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:00 AM   #5302
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I never think to switch, but it makes sense to go with bacon........always go with anything that has bacon in the name.
Canadian bacon is the best pizza topping ever. But what really pisses me off are the places that think ham and Canadian bacon are one and the same.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:12 AM   #5303
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Canadian bacon is the best pizza topping ever. But what really pisses me off are the places that think ham and Canadian bacon are one and the same.
1. Pizza Hut
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:20 AM   #5304

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Domino's has a great hot hawaaian.

Is Domino's good? I haven't had a pizza from there in probably 25+ years. Back then they couldn't compete with Little Ceasars cardboard box. Little Ceasars is probably the worst pizza ever.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:22 AM   #5305
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Is Domino's good? I haven't had a pizza from there in probably 25+ years. Back then they couldn't compete with Little Ceasars cardboard box. Little Ceasars is probably the worst pizza ever.
I had Domino's a month or so ago for the first time in probably 15 years. They have improved. I'd put them close to on par with Pizza Hut.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:27 AM   #5306

Where you at with Little Ceasars?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #5307
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Worst chain pizza ever. If I'm at a party, and the only food is Little Caesar's, I'd choke some down to be polite, but I'm probably picking up Wendy's on the way home.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:30 AM   #5308

Quote:
LC is the pizza you buy if you only have $6 in your pocket and the grocery store is closed.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:31 AM   #5309
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
LC is the pizza you buy if you only have $6 in your pocket and the grocery store is closed.
There are options, still. Most fast food is open later. Convenience stores.

I don't understand how LC's has a business plan with that shitty pizza.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:34 AM   #5310

They use to buy Little Ceasars at work as a reward. I would always go out for lunch on those days.