Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2023, 08:49 AM  
Dirty Bit

**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****

Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:02 PM   #256
Would an idiot do that?

I don't get that PP at all... the Avalanche spent 3 minutes just sitting back and the Jets weren't having any of it. And then they had a few rushes and would back out to setup again. They're so well known for fast, crisp passing on the PP and were in no hurry at all.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:09 PM   #257
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:09 PM   #258
Starter

Was that tipped?
Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:11 PM   #259
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra Scout View Post
Was that tipped?
I don't think either of them got it, but not 100% sure.... there was a lot going on in front of him for sure.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:11 PM   #260
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Gotta admit I'm digging the Jets' crowd tonight. They're amped up.
I’ve been to the Winnipeg arena on a couple occasions. It’s loud. Really loud
Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:13 PM   #261
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I don't think either of them got it, but not 100% sure.... there was a lot going on in front of him for sure.
It’s amazing how some pucks get through all that traffic. This is definitely must see hockey. I watch them all but this was the one I had circled
Old 04-23-2024, 09:16 PM   #262
Ain't no relax!

Avs deserved that freeby. Frustrating game...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 09:17 PM   #263
Kind of a mod

Hellebuyck has looked great except when he's looked like ass.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 09:17 PM   #264
Starter

He was not going to be denied. I was a season ticket holder for UND Fighting Sioux when Parise played there. Instantly became a favorite because of his work ethic. His dad was one of my first players I followed when he played for the North Stars
Old 04-23-2024, 09:17 PM   #265
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Hellebuyck is the worst good goalie I've ever seen. I don't get it.

When the Blues won the cup, he made it possible. And as is his custom, the stats aren't even that bad. But he was always good for a bad goal when the Jets just couldn't have it.

But I don't fear him at all. He's a guy who's always appeared to be lesser than his stats.
You were saying....
Old 04-23-2024, 09:18 PM   #266
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
It’s amazing how some pucks get through all that traffic. This is definitely must see hockey. I watch them all but this was the one I had circled
Old 04-23-2024, 09:22 PM   #267
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Quote:
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:23 PM   #268
Starter

Helllebuyck isn’t looking like a potential Vezina winner. 10 allowed in 5 periods
Old 04-23-2024, 09:23 PM   #269
Would an idiot do that?

Old 04-23-2024, 09:23 PM   #270
Ain't no relax!

MacKinnon. Freaking laser beam pass.

Great finish to the 2nd.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.