Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-21-2015, 06:07 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
To be fair it probably won't be as dumb as the little girl doing gymnastics and defeating a raptor by kicking it in the face on the way by. I can't believe that shit hit the big screen.
Spielberg is an amazing artist

But every once in awhile he will toss in some turds like this
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 08:49 AM   #3
Go Beavers!

Quote:
To be fair it probably won't be as dumb as the little girl doing gymnastics and defeating a raptor by kicking it in the face on the way by. I can't believe that shit hit the big screen.
Or the little jr high school girl knowing how to hack a Unix system in under 2 minutes.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:50 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Or the little jr high school girl knowing how to hack a Unix system in under 2 minutes.
Far more believable than a girl doing gymnastics as a fighting technique against a ****ing dinosaur.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:52 AM   #5
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Far more believable than a girl doing gymnastics as a fighting technique against a ****ing dinosaur.
We'll have to agree to disagree here.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:12 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
We'll have to agree to disagree here.
Fair enough. We are probably arguing semantics on degree of reerunedness.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:24 AM   #7
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Fair enough. We are probably arguing semantics on degree of reerunedness.
I can turn my brain off during a movie and go with the flow. Sometimes, though, something so stupid or unlikely happens that it snaps me out of the flow of the movie and kind of ruins the movie for me. The "This is Unix. I know this." scene in JP is one of those. The acrobat scene is JP2 was pretty close but I didn't really care for JP2 so it wasn't as egregious to me.

Another example of this would be the bus jump scene in Speed.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:39 AM   #8
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I can turn my brain off during a movie and go with the flow. Sometimes, though, something so stupid or unlikely happens that it snaps me out of the flow of the movie and kind of ruins the movie for me. The "This is Unix. I know this." scene in JP is one of those. The acrobat scene is JP2 was pretty close but I didn't really care for JP2 so it wasn't as egregious to me.

Another example of this would be the bus jump scene in Speed.
This is how I feel about Gus' death scene in Breaking Bad.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:50 PM   #9
Ride on!

Quote:
Hollywood's interpretation of hackers will always be flawed. No one wants to see a fat guy living in his mom's basement watching code scroll on his screen while he waits six months for his pc to crack a password, rinse/repeat, until they get to their honey pot...

That being said, the Jurassic Park movies have never had great stories, just dinosaurs doing shit. This movie looks to be good old fashioned harmless summer fun. Going to the drive in to see it tonight.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-13-2015, 03:30 PM   #10
Andy Reid Supporter

Going to see it tomorrow. Am I going to hate Bryce Dallas Howard as much as I think I will?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2015, 03:38 PM   #11
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Going to see it tomorrow. Am I going to hate Bryce Dallas Howard as much as I think I will?

Nah. She's fine.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:42 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Nah. She's fine.
I've never understood her appeal. She's not bad but she lacks charisma, IMO.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:52 PM   #13
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
If she wasn't Ron Howard's daughter would she ever be anything more than a second-tier character on a CW show?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2015, 06:22 PM   #14
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

I meant fine like suitable. She was fine, not great, not bad. Just fine.
Old 06-13-2015, 07:11 PM   #15
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Doesn't creep anyone out that she looks almost exactly like Ron too.

It was very disconcerting for me, it was like a younger version of himself if he grew his hair out.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 06-13-2015 at 08:46 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.