Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:08 PM   #481
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Does anyone have information about the Iron Bank? I would use my dragons to burn that place to a cinder...and take their gold.

No money, no army...
Do you ever have a rational thought ?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:19 PM   #482
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
They ****ed up by only having 13 episodes left in the show. Everything is on fast forward right now and it's just all running together.
I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. Shit's moving right along now. I kind of like it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:17 PM   #483
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. Shit's moving right along now. I kind of like it.
I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I'm definitely ready for shit to just get done. On the other, it definitely doesn't seem as cohesive as it did when they had GRRM's books to work off of. There are just a ton of "Oh, so that happened" kinds of things going on.
  • Euron built 1000 ships in like a month or two. Using all the trees that grow on the Iron Islands.
  • Dany strolls in to Dragonstone, which had just been left empty by the Lannisters. Because, who needs a strategic outpost like that right in front of Blackwater bay.
  • Jorah is healed in a day, and the Maester is just like "Oh, cool. You can go now." Keep in mind this is a disease that is, in theory, highly contagious and completely untreatable.
  • Yara's ships seemingly have no weapons whatsoever. While heading off to war.
You can come up with plenty of other examples. Can you try really hard and come up with an explanation for each of those in the REALM of possibility? Sure, but they're all pretty hard to buy.

So again, I'm glad we're getting it done, but I do think in the imaginary world where all the books were done first (or ever), the show would have been stronger.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:21 PM   #484
Kind of a mod

On the other hand, I do like the plot trick (I think) they're doing with Sam. I was worried they were just going to say "Oh, you're awesome! Here's access to all of our top secret books!"

Instead, he's assigned to do very time-consuming, menial work (which makes sense). That just happens to be meticulously reading (and copying) a giant stack of books.

Any wagers that he discovers something important in those books?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:31 PM   #485
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I'm gonna flip shit if Qyburn's ballista one shots a dragon.
It's going to happen and you know it. They haven't been subtle about it thus far in the season.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:37 PM   #486
Cheat Death

Obviously a small thing, but I did chuckle at the lack of post-surgery physical therapy offered to Jorah. That's the deer antler spray of balms Sam made. He should open an outpatient clinic for greyscale.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:06 PM   #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
On the other hand, I do like the plot trick (I think) they're doing with Sam. I was worried they were just going to say "Oh, you're awesome! Here's access to all of our top secret books!"

Instead, he's assigned to do very time-consuming, menial work (which makes sense). That just happens to be meticulously reading (and copying) a giant stack of books.

Any wagers that he discovers something important in those books?
He's absolutely going to find something.

Anyone catch littlefinger's eyebrow raise when the maester at winterfel mention maester Luwin kept records of all the raven messages?
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:15 PM   #488
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Do you ever have a rational thought ?
Have you ever had an independent/original thought?

Your posts are always brimming with such insight...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:03 PM   #489
Pessimistically optimistic.

....and goddamn do I wish Lena Headey would storm into my room, drop my pants and shove all 3'' of my erect dick in her mouth like she did to Jaime in this episode.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:45 PM   #490
"You like to drink?"

I've been spoiled. Found the details supposedly hacked off the HBO harddrive via the ASOIAF subreddit, which I won't link as to remove any passing inclinations y'all might have to click on it.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:50 PM   #491
Supporter

Thanks DT. I'm sure I couldn't handle the temptation. I'm an addict.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:04 PM   #492
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The time spent on Varys pledging his loyalty to Dani cemented that he was going to betray her somehow.
Yep, absolutely this. He'll betray Dany and hand Tyrion back to Cersei, but Jaime will intervene on Tyrion's behalf after having his talk with Lady Olenna (I'm guessing).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:06 PM   #493
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I've been spoiled. Found the details supposedly hacked off the HBO harddrive via the ASOIAF subreddit, which I won't link as to remove any passing inclinations y'all might have to click on it.
People are assholes for spoiling this shit for no other reason than to spoil it. Thanks for not linking to any of it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:22 PM   #494
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Well I went and looked it up since you mentioned it.
Spoiler!
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:51 PM   #495
**** That Noise

Highgarden was already a part of Danny's cause when she sent troops to Casterly Rock, and Highgardens troops with the Dornish and Greyjoys.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli