Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:45 PM   #4846
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Phil was pissed they let them play up
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:45 PM   #4847
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Fehrety blowing Rory on his way to the scores tent
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:47 PM   #4848
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Fehrety blowing Rory on his way to the scores tent
We Micks gotta stay together.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #4849
Perpetual Mediocrity

What an incredible run of golf for this kid. Long way to go yet, but he's on the road to be one of the best 3 of all time.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:52 PM   #4850
Banned

They are blowing him because golf is a dying sport and no one aged 26-35 is playing. Golf needs another Tiger in the worst way and the PGA is praying it's Rory. It's good for business.

I, however, hope golf keeps dying because I can afford it now with prices slashed everywhere but couldn't afford it 10 years ago when everyone wanted to see if they could be Tiger Woods
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:52 PM   #4851
Indian Twitter

That sucked. Well except finishing in the dark like I've done many a time in my life. Fun stuff in that regard.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:59 PM   #4852
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
They are blowing him because golf is a dying sport and no one aged 26-35 is playing. Golf needs another Tiger in the worst way and the PGA is praying it's Rory. It's good for business.

I, however, hope golf keeps dying because I can afford it now with prices slashed everywhere but couldn't afford it 10 years ago when everyone wanted to see if they could be Tiger Woods
What does an average round cost where you live? Here in the thriving metropolis of Wichita I can golf a round for around $20-$25 if I don't rent a cart. I played a course outside of Dallas a few weeks ago that had $105 green fees. I was wondering what us the norm in other parts of the country.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:59 PM   #4853
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Back to back majors and four of them by the age of 25. He deserves it for those accomplishments.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:00 PM   #4854
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Why would they play 60 minutes now? Aren't all the blue hairs asleep already?
Old 08-10-2014, 07:06 PM   #4855
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
What does an average round cost where you live? Here in the thriving metropolis of Wichita I can golf a round for around $20-$25 if I don't rent a cart. I played a course outside of Dallas a few weeks ago that had $105 green fees. I was wondering what us the norm in other parts of the country.
In central Illinois I play anywhere from $9-$38. The $9 is a decent 18 hole course that lets you golf as many holes with a cart after 4 PM. Needless to say, I golf there a lot.

I'm joining the country club next year, though. To be a junior member at the nicest one it's $140 a month plus you have to spend $200 quarterly on food/drink. Done.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:12 PM   #4856
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
In central Illinois I play anywhere from $9-$38. The $9 is a decent 18 hole course that lets you golf as many holes with a cart after 4 PM. Needless to say, I golf there a lot.

I'm joining the country club next year, though. To be a junior member at the nicest one it's $140 a month plus you have to spend $200 quarterly on food/drink. Done.
That's cheaper than I thought it would be. Hell, $200 quarterly on food/drink is a walk in the park.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #4857
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Kostis makes a good point. That break on 10 gives him the major.
That was a rocket and one of the best shots I've ever seen. That's not luck. The drive not bouncing into the water on 18 was the lucky break.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:56 PM   #4858
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Rory just had to get rid of the anchor. He needs to stay single until his 40's at the earliest.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #4859
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
That was a rocket and one of the best shots I've ever seen. That's not luck. The drive not bouncing into the water on 18 was the lucky break.
It was a dead pull. Watch his reaction to the strike and the swing path. Pulls go a long way. He got an incredible break because he would have been short sided with dense rough. That was the same as the dropped fourth shot he hit into 10 on Thursday, but that one went twenty yards left of the green.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:33 PM   #4860
In Search of a Life

It was a low heel cut, from a guy who hits a high draw.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.