Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2023, 01:18 PM   #2
Starter

Your father's signature had to be notarized. I would contact whoever notarized his sig
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:21 PM   #3
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by the steam View Post
Your father's signature had to be notarized. I would contact whoever notarized his sig
I have never had to have a sig notarized doing vehicle stuff. Maybe different on a Motorhome
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:24 PM   #4
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
I have never had to have a sig notarized doing vehicle stuff. Maybe different on a Motorhome
I doubt it would be. I'd be surprised if there's a notary involved.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 03:53 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the steam View Post
Why is this being thrown around? I can't say I've ever seen a title signature need to be notarized.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-22-2023, 01:19 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Did you try licking her ass?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 01:31 PM   #7
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Always the first course
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:21 PM   #8
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
This suggestion has merit.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:22 PM   #9
Cynical Misanthrope

The general ideas in here are actually pretty good. The best advice is how much is the RV worth? If it’s worth $5K, how much are you willing to pay? I mean, you could put $20K into a lawyer’s trust account and tell him to go nuts but that’s not real smart.

The first thing you need to do is to get a copy of the title history of the RV. I don’t know NM law about that. Maybe it’s public. Maybe it’s not. But you should be able to talk with the DMV and see what it takes to get a copy of the title history.

Compare the signature of your father on the title he had with the signature signing title to her. If you know your father’s signature, you could testify as to whether they are the same. If they are not, your testimony would help but you can also get an expert on handwriting to compare the signatures. You’ll need various samples of his handwriting so try to find something he has written. If your expert will testify that the signatures are different and the one conveying title to her is not consistent with his handwriting, you’re halfway there. You’ll need samples of her handwriting to get an opinion that the signature is consistent with her. That doesn’t always happen, though, because sometimes people try to match a signature or write in a different way to disguise a forgery.

You can probably do this all on your own. If you get a report from an expert that the signature is not your dad’s, provide a copy to the DA in the county where the RV is registered. I would maybe contact a criminal defense attorney or a former DA in that county because they would know which DA to talk to, although it would conflict them out of the case so maybe throw them a bottle of bourbon. But if a DA were to find out about this case from a defense attorney who has a good reputation, that would make things much different.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:44 PM   #10
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
The general ideas in here are actually pretty good. The best advice is how much is the RV worth? If it’s worth $5K, how much are you willing to pay? I mean, you could put $20K into a lawyer’s trust account and tell him to go nuts but that’s not real smart.

The first thing you need to do is to get a copy of the title history of the RV. I don’t know NM law about that. Maybe it’s public. Maybe it’s not. But you should be able to talk with the DMV and see what it takes to get a copy of the title history.

Compare the signature of your father on the title he had with the signature signing title to her. If you know your father’s signature, you could testify as to whether they are the same. If they are not, your testimony would help but you can also get an expert on handwriting to compare the signatures. You’ll need various samples of his handwriting so try to find something he has written. If your expert will testify that the signatures are different and the one conveying title to her is not consistent with his handwriting, you’re halfway there. You’ll need samples of her handwriting to get an opinion that the signature is consistent with her. That doesn’t always happen, though, because sometimes people try to match a signature or write in a different way to disguise a forgery.

You can probably do this all on your own. If you get a report from an expert that the signature is not your dad’s, provide a copy to the DA in the county where the RV is registered. I would maybe contact a criminal defense attorney or a former DA in that county because they would know which DA to talk to, although it would conflict them out of the case so maybe throw them a bottle of bourbon. But if a DA were to find out about this case from a defense attorney who has a good reputation, that would make things much different.
From speaking with some criminal defense guys and personal experience, finding a good handwriting expert is difficult.

My $0.02 is OP should drop this. Likely just throwing good money after bad.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:05 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
From speaking with some criminal defense guys and personal experience, finding a good handwriting expert is difficult.

My $0.02 is OP should drop this. Likely just throwing good money after bad.
I would not try to get a handwriting expert on your own. Have they ever gone through a Daubert challenge? Have they testified in court at all? Or in a deposition? You could end up with a $5k handwriting expert that isn't worth a damn. I'd let your lawyer deal with that.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:06 PM   #12
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
I would not try to get a handwriting expert on your own. Have they ever gone through a Daubert challenge? Have they testified in court at all? Or in a deposition? You could end up with a $5k handwriting expert that isn't worth a damn. I'd let your lawyer deal with that.
That was my point.

It’s a pseudoscience.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:18 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
That was my point.

It’s a pseudoscience.
I was agreeing with your first point. I'm sure there are fine handwriting experts and that it's an accepted practice generally, but I can also see some crackpots holding themselves out as experts, charging a ton, and being completely unusable when it counts.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:00 PM   #14
Spiraling down the Drain

There’s a lot of holes in the desert. Put her in one.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:16 PM   #15
Veteran

Electronic signatures - using your finger on a touch pad - have made personal signatures pretty much worthless. Might as well just mark an X

Assuming you have his real signatures to compare with the title one - there is so much variation, it comes down to "she said - he said"
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.