Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:32 PM   #5161
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
For me:

Mekhi Becton T
Isaiah Simmons OLB
Mike Danna DE
SJ Chark WR
I suspect they may play it safe with a lot of guys who have been on the roster — Donovan and Hardman to me are likely.

But I wouldn’t be mad if they went for a more high upside approach like you’re outlining. Just don’t think they’ll care to do that because I believe they want to draft their future WR 1/2 this year, and a guy like Hardman doesn’t get in the way of that whatsoever. He has a clear defined role that he is ready to accept. Same for Smith who would just buy them time to either find the LT of the future or let Wanya develop further.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:34 PM   #5162
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
For me:

Mekhi Becton T
Isaiah Simmons OLB
Mike Danna DE
SJ Chark WR
I don't hate it. Andy could probably find ways to use Chark that wouldn't be redundant with Brown if he wanted to commit to levels deep attacks again. You could put the defense in some serious quandaries with that deep speed and Mahomes' ability to buy time. I am thinking the triple stack bunch with crossers into post attacks - enough variety to be had by varying the crosser patterns, and route combinations. If you are going to do that, you must find your next McKinnon, imo. Someone who can pick up the blitz or chip, release, catch to punish a downfield defense. It also sucks that there are really no X types left in FA and rookies take so long to integrate in Andy's offense.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:53 PM   #5163
Consuming CP souls

Smith Danna Hardman that's what Sneed will get us
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:56 PM
Rainbarrel
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:59 PM   #5164
MVP

Kj osborn signed with the patriots
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 03-24-2024, 03:08 PM   #5165
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17 View Post
Kj osborn signed with the patriots
Good. Did not want.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:12 PM   #5166
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I’ve liked Chark for a while. I think he’d be a nice fit as someone you can solo up on the outside and run deep. He can beat some press, which Brown doesn’t give you. Nice insurance that would let them pick the WR they like best, not just the guy they like best who fits best.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:18 PM   #5167
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I would like to see what Spags could get out of Simmons, the hometown kid.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:20 PM   #5168
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Probably.

And you'll like it!
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:26 PM   #5169
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
And some cash to seal a contract extension signing bonus with Humphrey and/or Bolton.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:29 PM   #5170
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I would like to see what Spags could get out of Simmons, the hometown kid.
Me too. Don't get Chark, unless he's dirt cheap.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:30 PM   #5171
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Smith Danna Hardman Joshua Williams as guys who eat a ton of snaps or Wanya Herring Moore Sneed getting those snaps.

Choice is pretty easy for me. Veach as well, apparently.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-24-2024, 05:35 PM   #5172
MVP

I watched some Becton tape last night. If you think for a second he can stay healthy imo him. Hes still developing but shit that’s first round pedigree available this late in free agency. 6’7” 360 5.1 40 time. He absolutely mauls a few times a game. And I don’t believe that the jets unlocked everything there.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2024, 09:54 AM   #5173
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Dolphins have offered a contract to OBJ…

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 09:55 AM   #5174
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:11 AM   #5175
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Dolphins have offered a contract to OBJ…

I mean how many WRs does a team with a dogshit QB really need?

Feels like they’re just trying to keep him out of KC.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote