Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2005, 12:44 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm growing my beard back.

Per request of the wife.

I have no other news on the topic, other than that I'm on Day Three of the project. I'd post some photos and possibly challenge gochiefs to a contest, but I don't have a camera available at the moment.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:11 AM   #31
Probes issues and other things

I can grow a good goatee, but the rest of the beard doesn't quite fill in. Maybe I could get them to transplant some of my back hair to fill in the patches.
Dr. Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Dr. Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:35 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
I just really hate facial hair. Why doesn't someone make a pill? I doubt you can get a facial wax, and nair ain't a great idea.
That would be great...but only if they also made a don't-have-to-shave-everyday-but-leaves-your-goatee pill.

I actually asked my wife on Sunday night if she wanted me to grow my beard for the winter and she simply said, "No." Hmmm. I was kind of looking forward to it.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:05 PM   #33
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
do you use the same razor to shave your face that you use to shave your scrotum??
No.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:09 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca
I think it has more to do with the fact that you can't get a hair removing laser than the actual procedure.......
Yeah, that could lead to some really permanent college pranks in the wrong hands.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:33 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
$100 for the upper lip alone. What a ripoff.

Wonder if you can buy a machine and do it yourself?
There are many options available now.
KathyAldrich is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 08:44 AM   #36
I'll be back.

man i was hardcore beta in this thread
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:49 AM   #37
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
man i was hardcore beta in this thread
Everyone grows up eventually...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:14 AM   #38
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That's my challenge. My wife wants me to grow the beard, but then she'll not like the gray in it. It's a no-win situation.
My wife complains that all the white in my beard makes her look old.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:19 AM   #39
Life is changing..

WTF
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:53 AM   #40
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyAldrich View Post
There are many options available now.
Wat
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:24 AM   #41
Veteran

Quote:
HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK?

The laser beam passes through the skin and is absorbed in the hair follicle residing underneath the skin’s surface. The laser energy destroys the follicle with the heat that it generates. Destroyed hairs are then either dissolved within the skin or rejected by the body within the next several days.

Awesome!
Good luck with that. I once had a plantar wart removed(attempted) via laser from the bottom of my foot. I was told that it felt like a rubber band snap. The dermatologist straddled my leg to hold down my foot, he hit me with the laser and it felt like the heat of a million suns on the bottom my foot. I tried to pull away from the grip and he hit it again.....this time it felt like the heat of two million suns on the bottom of my foot. Oh and it didn't get rid of the wart. Just keep shaving everyday.

I like it when these old time threads pop up.
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:29 AM   #42
I'll be back.

you guys know you can tie off warts, right?

dental floss. look around the wart, pull it tight, make sure it's not going to come off.

watch the wart shrink, grow black, and fall off by itself in a few days. works with moles, too.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:43 AM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
you guys know you can tie off warts, right?

dental floss. look around the wart, pull it tight, make sure it's not going to come off.

watch the wart shrink, grow black, and fall off by itself in a few days. works with moles, too.
You can't do that with a plantar wart on the bottom of your foot. They grow inward.
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:48 AM   #44
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pote View Post
You can't do that with a plantar wart on the bottom of your foot. They grow inward.
****, that sounds awful
Old 07-04-2021, 10:52 AM   #45
SuperChiefs

Quote:
****, that sounds awful
They're not fun, especially on the ball of your foot.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.