Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2020, 08:14 PM  
I'll be back.

RIP Flopnuts

He has passed.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:57 AM   #256
MY LITTLE #15

Why do people my age keep dying? Aren't we just now supposed to be at our mid-life crisis? Mike was great. He rode up to KC with me one time, and it was a blast. It was the first time he was going to be meeting a bunch of people, and he was excited anxious. First person I ever knew who vaped. Not sure why that comes to mind. Probably because he convinced me that it was safe to do in my car...lol. RIP.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:49 AM   #257
Finisher

Prayers to his family ... RIP Flop ... you were one of the good guys
KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:44 AM   #258

Holy crap.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:33 AM   #259
Draconian Warlord

Every time I see this, I get so sad....and I am NOT good at it.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:42 AM   #260
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

RIP...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:54 AM   #261
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Every time I see this, I get so sad....and I am NOT good at it.
You're not the only one, Bro. I couldn't stop thinking about him all day and night yesterday and he's still on my mind.

I read all 83 rep notes that Mike sent over the years, which were all awesome, but it just makes me miss him even more.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 12:30 PM   #262
Has a particular set of skills

When I moved from KC to Florida I got rid of a lot of memorabilia. Mike was a huge Ken Griffey jr. fan. I had a lot of Ken Griffey jr. stuff. I met him and his wife in Springfield to give him the Griffey memorabilia.

He was like a little kid again. His eyes lighted up every time he discovered something else. He got on the phone and called his mom to tell her of all the cool Griffey stuff he was getting. I know he had his demons to overcome, as we all do but, this is how I chose to remember Mike, in this moment.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:02 PM   #263
In Search of a Life

This may sound stupid - but are his non-CP friends and family aware of this thread?

Families always love to hear stories they've never heard at times like tis - from people who knew their loved one. This thread might be something they'd cherish - to know how many people he touched on a message board - which is completely out of the ordinary. Has anyone here made as many real life or involved correspondence connections as Flopnuts?

Edit: well I figured out I can just send the thread to Eric on Facebook, who's running his account. I figure he's already aware but just in case. I hope that's ok. I can't imagine it would be a bad thing on balance.

Edit edit: I can remove the message real quick if anyone who knew Michael better than me thinks I acted out of turn.

Last edited by suzzer99; 05-12-2020 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: .
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:15 PM   #264
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
This may sound stupid - but are his non-CP friends and family aware of this thread?

Families always love to hear stories they've never heard at times like tis - from people who knew their loved one. This thread might be something they'd cherish - to know how many people he touched on a message board - which is completely out of the ordinary. Has anyone here made as many real life or involved correspondence connections as Flopnuts?

Edit: well I figured out I can just send the thread to Eric on Facebook, who's running his account. I figure he's already aware but just in case. I hope that's ok. I can't imagine it would be a bad thing on balance.

Edit edit: I can remove the message real quick if anyone who knew Michael better than me thinks I acted out of turn.
I actually thought about doing something similar for FMB but never did.

With that said, I think you should be ok with sending it. I'd assume with a long time member their families would be aware of it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:26 PM   #265
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're not the only one, Bro. I couldn't stop thinking about him all day and night yesterday and he's still on my mind.

I read all 83 rep notes that Mike sent over the years, which were all awesome, but it just makes me miss him even more.
It still doesn’t feel ****ing real.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:26 PM   #266
Banned

This may be the most heartfelt RIP thread I've seen here. Says a lot about the guy.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:35 PM   #267
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It still doesn’t feel ****ing real.
Yeah, it outright ****ing blows.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:38 PM   #268
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, it outright ****ing blows.
Mike was the one guy that I wouldn’t have expected this. Dude was just always ****ing happy and optimistic when I would talk to him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:40 PM   #269
In Search of a Life

He was pretty real about his health issues and other stuff on FB.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:05 PM   #270
Award Winning Tailgater

I'm digging through some of the tailgating pics and will be adding a few that I have. This first one is of us admiring the beer flag. Floppy and rockymtnchief are to the left.

Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.