Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4752
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 06:08 PM   #1456
Politically Incorrect

Is that for a Manhattan or an Old Fashioned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 06:25 PM   #1457
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Is that for a Manhattan or an Old Fashioned?
Gonna do Manhattans. Getting nice and drunk and got a fat burger and some dogs to grill up later.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 06:28 PM   #1458
Ultrabanned

Gotta show off these sweet ass glasses my grandma got me at an estate sale years ago. Love these things, that's a Blvd wheat in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 08:12 PM   #1459
Inmem 2.0

Some Wild Turkey with Coke Zero on the patio on this beautiful evening
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190830_210956.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	118825  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 09:22 PM   #1460
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Cool. I'll have to try it.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 06:49 PM   #1461
Cheat Death

Been waiting for the first cool evening to pop this 18 year old barleywine. What a treat this thing is. Drinking incredible for its age.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:14 AM   #1462
Politically Incorrect

Out here in Phoenix area, Circle K is offering mix-and-match 6 packs for $9.99 when Safeway and the others have raised prices to $11.99.

I picked up (2) Little Sumpin IPAs from Lagunitas, (2) Voodoo Ranger IPAs from New Belgium and (2) Goose Island IPAs.

Not bad for $10
Old 09-01-2019, 09:36 AM   #1463
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Out here in Phoenix area, Circle K is offering mix-and-match 6 packs for $9.99 when Safeway and the others have raised prices to $11.99.

I picked up (2) Little Sumpin IPAs from Lagunitas, (2) Voodoo Ranger IPAs from New Belgium and (2) Goose Island IPAs.

Not bad for $10
Oh shit, I was in Phoenix last night... we totally could have hung out!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:38 AM   #1464
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Some Wild Turkey with Coke Zero on the patio on this beautiful evening
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:53 AM   #1465
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Oh shit, I was in Phoenix last night... we totally could have hung out!
More people in Phoenix have seen Sasquatch, a UFO and the Loch Ness Monster than just one sighting of you.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:17 PM   #1466
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Been waiting for the first cool evening to pop this 18 year old barleywine. What a treat this thing is. Drinking incredible for its age.

Bro, dont get me too excited.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:21 PM   #1467
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
More people in Phoenix have seen Sasquatch, a UFO and the Loch Ness Monster than just one sighting of you.

Watched the Diamondbacks/Dodgers, along with ~20k+ Dodger fans.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:24 PM   #1468
MVP

Quote:

Not bad for $10
That's a great deal. I'm amazed at some grocery stores that have single bottles available mix and match for less than the respective six pack

When I lived in Clinton, the grocery store there had lagunita 60 minute IPA and tank 7 in their 9.99 mix and match.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:31 PM   #1469
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Bro, dont get me too excited.
Man, I was expecting a musty flavored port or something but this thing was liquid chocolate covered raisin and toffee. I was rationing sips like a refugee towards the end of it.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 03:05 PM   #1470
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

Watched the Diamondbacks/Dodgers, along with ~20k+ Dodger fans.
You showing up everywhere in some sort of disguise?