Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4752
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:39 PM   #691
Mod Team

Not drinking tonight but weekend drink will be Washington Apple.

2oz Crown Royal
2oz Sour Apple pucker
2oz cranberry juice

Enjoy if you've never tried it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:41 PM   #692
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Iced Tea....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:10 PM   #693
Archivist

My better half bought me a bottle of Eagle Rare before I got home tonight...naturally, I'm enjoying said bottle. The first night below 60 degrees, she's got such good taste.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:22 PM   #694
I like Pie!

Would 18 cans of natty light count? I got off work early...
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:33 PM   #695
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Would 18 cans of natty light count? I got off work early...
Frat beer... LOL, that's awesome!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:41 PM   #696
I like Pie!

Keeps me out of trouble.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Buzz
This message has been deleted by Buzz. Reason: x
Old 10-17-2015, 02:43 PM   #697
Mod Team

Just located a Montana company which makes some awesome Moscow Mule Mugs.

http://www.buttecoppercompany.com/ca...?categoryId=10
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:28 PM   #698
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Just located a Montana company which makes some awesome Moscow Mule Mugs.

http://www.buttecoppercompany.com/ca...?categoryId=10
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o02_s00

2 for $15. All copper. I have a set.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:38 PM   #699
Rookie

That seems like an awful lot of maintenance. If I got those, I'd probably never use them. They'd just be for decoration.
Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:49 PM   #700
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o02_s00

2 for $15. All copper. I have a set.
I have one of those. It's one for $15 you liar!
Old 10-17-2015, 03:51 PM   #701
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Wife! View Post
That seems like an awful lot of maintenance. If I got those, I'd probably never use them. They'd just be for decoration.
That's why you make FMB do the dishes!
Old 10-17-2015, 04:16 PM   #702
The Collective Unconscious

Grapefruit Moscow Mule with strong Ginger Beer. This will put some hair on chest
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-17-2015, 04:23 PM   #703
Mod Team

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	110804  
Old 10-17-2015, 04:53 PM   #704
pie is never free

Svedka on the rocks with a squeeze of lemon.

And a water back.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 10:00 PM   #705
Shaken. Not stirred.

Tank 7 with nzoner and bugeater
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.