Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4770
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:42 PM   #1591
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

4 for $5 at the local liquor store, they don't taste bad and they get you ****ed up rather quickly.

I drink to get drunk, not for the taste.
I'm a fan of 99 Bananas and 99 Apples
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:00 AM   #1592
Politically Incorrect

I bought a couple of cigars and Guinness and an airplane bottle of Jameson's just before my shift this afternoon and sat in the park enjoying the lovely 74 degree weather.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200321_121142.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	120093  
Old 03-22-2020, 12:12 PM   #1593
Cheat Death

How I shelter in place

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:37 PM   #1594
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Isopure shake...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:37 PM   #1595
Gimme My Berries Back!

Rose Hip Tea--loaded with Vitamin C.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:55 PM   #1596

Isopure clear protein drink.. Yum...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:57 PM   #1597
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

Dang. Those are expensive man.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:00 PM   #1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Very much worth it IMO. Especially during these strange times of the pool and gym being closed. Got to get creative...
Old 03-22-2020, 08:24 PM   #1599
Mod Team

Quote:
Very much worth it IMO. Especially during these strange times of the pool and gym being closed. Got to get creative...
Gym closure is killing me. What you pay for those?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:46 PM   #1600

Quote:
This, everything is closed... At my age that's not good!

Anyway! $42 for a 12pk of 20oz/40g on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought them from Fitking too for $25 (16oz/20g), here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372943883525

Good stuff... Pretty-much the best IMO.

Last edited by GloryDayz; 03-22-2020 at 08:55 PM..
Old 03-23-2020, 03:57 AM   #1601
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This, everything is closed... At my age that's not good!

Anyway! $42 for a 12pk of 20oz/40g on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought them from Fitking too for $25 (16oz/20g), here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372943883525

Good stuff... Pretty-much the best IMO.
You two guys remind me of Hans and Franz!

Old 03-23-2020, 07:04 AM   #1602

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You two guys remind me of Hans and Franz!

No, I'm not that (anymore), maybe in my 20s and 30s, but not anymore. But thanks for thinking that!!
Old 04-01-2020, 08:01 PM   #1603
Cheat Death

Bar is set up in the new place.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:11 PM   #1604
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Bar is set up in the new place.

Far left cut off......4 roses single barrel select?
Old 04-01-2020, 08:17 PM   #1605
Cheat Death

Quote:
Far left cut off......4 roses single barrel select?
Small batch select. Gift from realtor after we closed. I was too frugal to buy one myself, lol.

Pretty much drank down everything I had that was already opened before we moved. Buying and selling during a pandemic made that fairly easy though.