Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #2
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
...and either you win the lottery by drafting one of those 3 or 4 generational type players, or you're one of the 25 or so teams who are the Washington Generals.
it’d be great to be a team like the jazz.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 04:56 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
...and either you win the lottery by drafting one of those 3 or 4 generational type players, or you're one of the 25 or so teams who are the Washington Generals.
This the correct answer. Honestly it baffles me why people even watch the NBA. The regular season has essentially zero drama, and everyone sits around and waits for the conference finals and finals for maybe 20 fun games to watch among teams that were 99% of the time already predicted to be there.

I follow the Pacers since KC doesn’t have a team and I live in Indy, and they are the absolute perfect example of why the NBA sucks unless you are one of 3-4 teams that dominate an entire decade. When the Pacers traded Paul George for Oladipo, it was actually bad that they didn’t tank and won the trade. Now they are stuck drafting in a spot with a .01% chance to get another all star, and they have 0% chance of signing anyone that good(just like KC would), and all in all they have no chance of beating the Celtics for the next 10 years. It’s actually bad the GM was so good and made a great deal. The amazing thing is the fans around here are all “WOW So proud of this team! Can’t wait until next season! “ and I’m thinking, what are you so happy about? Are you ready for another 5-10 years of being a 3-6 seed and losing in the first and second round? It’s like being in Alex Smith hell all the time only you can’t hold out hope that maybe there’s a Joe Flacco type miracle because that doesn’t exist in the NBA. I don’t see how anyone can find that enjoyable.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-21-2018, 06:00 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
This the correct answer. Honestly it baffles me why people even watch the NBA. The regular season has essentially zero drama, and everyone sits around and waits for the conference finals and finals for maybe 20 fun games to watch among teams that were 99% of the time already predicted to be there.

I follow the Pacers since KC doesn’t have a team and I live in Indy, and they are the absolute perfect example of why the NBA sucks unless you are one of 3-4 teams that dominate an entire decade. When the Pacers traded Paul George for Oladipo, it was actually bad that they didn’t tank and won the trade. Now they are stuck drafting in a spot with a .01% chance to get another all star, and they have 0% chance of signing anyone that good(just like KC would), and all in all they have no chance of beating the Celtics for the next 10 years. It’s actually bad the GM was so good and made a great deal. The amazing thing is the fans around here are all “WOW So proud of this team! Can’t wait until next season! “ and I’m thinking, what are you so happy about? Are you ready for another 5-10 years of being a 3-6 seed and losing in the first and second round? It’s like being in Alex Smith hell all the time only you can’t hold out hope that maybe there’s a Joe Flacco type miracle because that doesn’t exist in the NBA. I don’t see how anyone can find that enjoyable.
They probably think they're gonna be like they were from 2013-2014. But that team had alot of talent and both teams probably lose to the Spurs anyway (2014 certainly would've).
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.