Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2023, 12:59 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Juju to Patriots

3 years $33 million.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:13 PM   #211
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Orlando wtf you doing man lmao

Tuning in now. This should be good.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:15 PM   #212
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Dude literally did an interview saying he was fine doing what needed to be done to help the new team out.
Lol, "he could be lying to get more bucks!!!"
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:15 PM   #213
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You're mad over this aren't you? bro there is absolutely an adjustment for a kid who's never ran a route tree coming into the league compared to a vet who's played several seasons in a NFL offense. I don't even know how this is a debate
Not mad at all. Just laughing at an argument that's sucked for years now. Surprised it's not dead yet.

The debate isn't whether a vet has more experience at it or not. It's this silly belief that a rookie CAN'T.

Olave, a REAL talent, not this Skyy Moore shit, just put up 1K yards on the freakin' Saints.

But Mahomes and Reid wouldn't be able to get that out of Olave?

REALLY? That's your shit ass argument.

You're trying to tell me right now that Reid and Mahomes can't get 1K yards out of Olave, but the Saints can.

Seriously, say that shit out loud.

Imma just leave it at that. You do you, boo.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 02:16 PM   #214
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I am still glad we didn’t get him. I’d love a wr like that but dudes a headcase and our team is really close knit. He seems like the type tomlin gravitates to, not Reid
He's an asshole. You know who else was an asshole? Kelce. And not the lovable douchebag fratbto he is today, like pure unapologetic asshole that negatively impacted games.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 02:16 PM   #215
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If the Jones deal is going to take a while...then they can just restructure Mahomes and have more than enough space to bring in guys.
As I understand it, which is not very much, Veach really doesn't want to touch Pat's deal right now. In a couple years maybe, but now is not the time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:18 PM   #216
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Orlando wtf you doing man lmao

Ya didn't go trick or treating enough with Patrick. Fat ass.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:22 PM   #217
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Not mad at all. Just laughing at an argument that's sucked for years now. Surprised it's not dead yet.

The debate isn't whether a vet has more experience at it or not. It's this silly belief that a rookie CAN'T.

Olave, a REAL talent, not this Skyy Moore shit, just put up 1K yards on the freakin' Saints.

But Mahomes and Reid wouldn't be able to get that out of Olave?

REALLY? That's your shit ass argument.

You're trying to tell me right now that Reid and Mahomes can't get 1K yards out of Olave, but the Saints can.

Seriously, say that shit out loud.

Imma just leave it at that. You do you, boo.
As pointed out only 25 rookies have hit 1k yards year 1 so yes its extremely rare. Who's more likely to be more productive next year: DeAndre Hopkins or Zay Flowers?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:22 PM   #218
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
He's an asshole. You know who else was an asshole? Kelce. And not the lovable douchebag fratbto he is today, like pure unapologetic asshole that negatively impacted games.
Kelce was an immature goofball early in his career. Pickens is a guy who throws Marcus Peters like childish tantrums on the sidelines when he doesn’t get the ball. Even when they win. That’s a rough example when you’re talking about a one of the best leaders in the game being passionate versus a guy who is distractingly dramatic because he can’t keep his temper in check.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:25 PM   #219
MVP

Man! We couldn't pay JuJu $11m per year!? ...I think CP fans were expecting $15+ and would have been happy to pay that.

I do really hope that we trade for Hopkins! He's a star in his prime that will continue to be productive over the next couple years of his contract. Get it done Veach!

OBJ is out of his mind if he thinks he's getting $20m, pass.

I'd happily target Hyatt in the draft, but currently I think we need anther vet.

How about a trade for C Sutton? ...he's got size and speed, Donks are looking to unload him but apparently have a high asking price.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:26 PM   #220
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Tuning in now. This should be good.
Any updates?

You're on the clock FYI
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:26 PM   #221
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Yes! Hopefully that means either Hopkins or a 1st rnd WR
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 02:28 PM   #222
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Man! We couldn't pay JuJu $11m per year!? ...I think CP fans were expecting $15+ and would have been happy to pay that.

I do really hope that we trade for Hopkins! He's a star in his prime that will continue to be productive over the next couple years of his contract. Get it done Veach!

I'd happily target Hyatt in the draft, but currently I think we need anther vet.
Andy likes having at least one real vet presence in the WR room. Who that ends up being I have no idea, but we'll get one.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:29 PM   #223
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Andy likes having at least one real vet presence in the WR room. Who that ends up being I have no idea, but we'll get one.
MVS?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2023, 02:31 PM   #224
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post

How about a trade for C Sutton? ...he's got size and speed, Donks are looking to unload him but apparently have a high asking price.
I think it’s fair to assume we didn’t want to pay 3/33.

Sutton, lol.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:33 PM   #225
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
MVS?
I don't think so. Not sure exactly how to describe it right this second, but MVS isn't 'the guy' in the WR room.