Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2019, 08:39 PM  
Life is changing..

Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?

I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:43 PM   #751
I'll be back.

Why would KCTV5 even have this turd on the air for a fake apology?

Answer: ratings.

They are evil.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:46 PM   #752
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

They are evil.
Wouldn't surprise me if he's been working with them and certain Star members on railroading Tyreek....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:51 PM   #753
Supporter

Quote:

They are evil.
There ain’t Anne Peterson or Wendell Anschutz any more.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:54 PM   #754
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Holy shit, he's actually doing it....he's turning it all into a poor me facade.

Just when you think he can't go any lower...
We've seen this game before...we've had a couple of posters who used the same tactics...like Denise and Johnny Proctor.

This guy started 'growing' his sports peen back in 99 after the whole John Tait fiasco and has only gotten worse since. Before that, when I lived in KC he wasnt much more than a guy who reported the Comets score on late night TV.

I think this asshole actually believed he was bigger than the Chiefs and as the Chiefs became more successful, the more he had to tear them down.

I'm glad his shit has caught up with him...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:55 PM   #755
I'll be back.

The Star just pounded him.

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/e...231972202.html

I'll give them a 24-hour reprieve.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:56 PM   #756
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
dani looks disgusted with keitzman....who cries at the end

Disingenuous. Defensive. Still arrogant.

Bringing up "I have friends who lost children?" Crocodile tears, zero remorse. **** this guy.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:59 PM   #757
Seeking the Truth daily

Dani needs to kick his ass.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:59 PM   #758
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
**** this guy.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:02 PM   #759
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Not only a lying mother****er, but he parade the fact that his wife was with him looking to garner some "human' sympathy? **** him! His views as a whole make him useless, his comments about Andy's son who committed suicide, and make no mistake, that is who he was talking about, should land him unemployed.

And I don't take that accusation lightly (that he wasn't taking about Reid the assistant coach) because the assistant coach Read, and the fact that he wasn't fired, has nothing to do with the Reid "home", that's a workplace issue. Even if the issue is nepotism.

IOW, he's lying through his teeth to save his job. KK is an emotional POS, I think he knows Tyreek probably isn't going to be brutal (if at all), perhaps due to Clay's efforts, and his little bitch self lost it and he lashed out.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:04 PM   #760
MVP

Quote:
The Star just pounded him.

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/e...231972202.html

I'll give them a 24-hour reprieve.
No...they never get a reprieve....ever.

They would have to fire their entire sport staff...then still no.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:06 PM   #761
I'll be back.

"all these people are malicious"

****ing moron

i wasn't even the first one to tweet it

it got tweeted on Boston twitter first

but nobody there cares about you, kevin, because you're a pimple on this city's ass with zero national relevance

but when it hit KC twitter it blew up

because we want to pop you
Old 06-26-2019, 09:07 PM   #762
Banned

Quote:
Tweet goes out at noon.

Look alive. I want RTs, likes, reddit posts, flaming swords.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
FOR THE HORDE!!!!
Zug Zug?
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:08 PM   #763
MVP

Quote:

That is what karma looks like...it sits patiently and waits...and depending on the severity of the offense, hits you exactly where you're weakest.

This one is going to leave a mark...

Beautiful.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:12 PM   #764
MVP

Quote:

I started crying when he started crying.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:15 PM   #765
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I started crying when he started crying.
He has that dead look in his eyes...like there is nothing there...just vacant.