Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2019, 08:39 PM  
Life is changing..

Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?

I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:49 PM   #661
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
He wants to make sure that everybody knows he was only referring to Andy's kids as "drug dealers, drug addicts, and convicted felons."
He's in full job saving mode right now....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:49 PM   #662
Veteran

I'm betting he (fake) cries on air. But not watching.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:51 PM   #663
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
He's in full job saving mode right now....
doesnt he own the station?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:52 PM   #664
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
doesnt he own the station?
He's a minority owner I believe...?

Don't think it would stop them from pushing him out if they really wanted to.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:53 PM   #665
MVP

"Listen Andy, thank you for finally taking my call. I just wanted to let you know, father to father that when I said you were terrible at disciplining your team just like you were at disciplining your children all I meant by that was the drug-addicted convicted felon failures who are still alive. I'd never rope in the drug addicted convicted felon failure who was dead. See the confusion? They put words in my mouth.

...soooooo we cool?"
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 04:54 PM   #666
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
"Listen Andy, thank you for finally taking my call. I just wanted to let you know, father to father that when I said you were terrible at disciplining your team just like you were at disciplining your children all I meant by that was the drug-addicted convicted felon failures who are still alive. I'd never rope in the drug addicted convicted felon failure who was dead. See the confusion? They put words in my mouth.

...soooooo we cool?"
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:56 PM   #667
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:

...soooooo we cool?"
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:59 PM   #668
Mahomes > God

Quote:

...soooooo we cool?"
"Wanna go grab some Culver's? Hurr hurr....no?"
Old 06-26-2019, 05:00 PM   #669
In Search of a Life

Quote:

...soooooo we cool?"
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:15 PM   #670
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
**** you and **** Fox 4 for giving you the time....
He has some sort of relationship with fox4kc as he occasionally does bits and some live feeds. I doubt I will watch this it will just be him covering tracks. He has been on Reid since the time he arrived in KC and this isn't the first time he pushed limits making accusations. This time he went to far and he knows it now he is doubling down because he apparently doesn't know how to apologize.

Also I dont give a fat rats ass about grievances that he said something derogatory about your university that's past and no repercussions. This one with Andy and his sons is the one that will nail him. If it doesnt he is untouchable apparently.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #671
Fight, build, win!

Also looks like the videos of KK doing fox4kc spots have been taken down they were there yesterday and also youtube doesn't have them.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:20 PM   #672
In Search of a Life

Quote:

...soooooo we cool?"
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:23 PM   #673
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:

...soooooo we cool?"
Yes
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:30 PM   #674
In Search of a Life

Quote:

...soooooo we cool?"
"You're a piece of shit father, Andy. But, for reasons other than what people think I said!"
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:43 PM   #675
I'll be back.

****ing shit

should i release the audio of him talking shit on transgender athletes?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.