Old 09-17-2005, 03:51 AM   #2
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief
And if you hear as the warm night falls
The silver sound from a time so strange,
Sing to me, sing to me.
When that fat old sun in the sky is falling
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:53 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchiefsqt
Summer evening birds are calling...
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:54 AM   #4
Kara G!

Quote:
Summer evening birds are calling...
Children's laughter in my ears te last sunlight disappears
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:53 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchiefsqt
Nice
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-17-2005, 04:00 AM   #6
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Do this and film it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haka_how_to_perform.jpg (82.5 KB, 186 views)
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:02 AM   #7
Banned

Don't buy drugs. Buy some rims!

"They spinnin' n*gger, they spinnin'..."
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:06 AM   #8
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Even Siberia goes through the motions.
Hold out and hold up;
Hold down the window. Outbound, river,
Hold out the morning that comes into view. Bluetail, tailfly.
River running right on over my head.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:08 AM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
Even Siberia goes through the motions.
Hold out and hold up;
Hold down the window. Outbound, river,
Hold out the morning that comes into view. Bluetail, tailfly.
River running right on over my head.
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

No-one brought up a Yes lyric....
Old 09-17-2005, 04:10 AM   #10
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Sorry.

I haven't watched "Legend" in years...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:11 AM   #11
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

I care this much:
Attached Images
File Type: gif wanksta.gif (457.7 KB, 223 views)
Old 09-17-2005, 04:13 AM   #12
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I care this much:
Is he dusting the dirt off his shoulders? Looks like a similar silly dance a few friends of mine and I do when we here that song.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:13 AM   #13
Kara G!

Quote:
I care this much:
ladies is pimps too... go on brush ur shoulders off. I was getting down to that song earlier.... hehhe lovin life tongiht.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:16 AM   #14
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Holy smokes.... you *are* a girl!

If you're dissin' that playa, you're clearly drunk. I bet he would **** you up. Or at least look good doing it.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:19 AM   #15
Kara G!

Quote:

If you're dissin' that playa, you're clearly drunk. I bet he would **** you up. Or at least look good doing it.
is taht u in the pic?