Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #271
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Probably, but so is March. Maybe Smith is one of the baby sea turtles that actually makes it to the water instead of baking to death in the sun
Eligwe, Alexander, Wilson, DJ and Mauga all have more value than March or Smith, so unless there's an injury (hopefully not!), I think both are waived and signed to the PS, if they're not claimed by another team.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #272
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I don't know how I'd feel about Ehinger going from LG to T in any sort of pinch. The guy looks like he could be a really solid guard, I doubt they'd mess with that.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:38 AM   #273
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Eligwe, Alexander, Wilson, DJ and Mauga all have more value than March or Smith, so unless there's an injury (hopefully not!), I think both are waived and signed to the PS, if they're not claimed by another team.
I think Wilson is bad. If everyone else stays healthy I don't think he makes it
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:41 AM   #274
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don't know how I'd feel about Ehinger going from LG to T in any sort of pinch. The guy looks like he could be a really solid guard, I doubt they'd mess with that.
While I don't necessarily disagree, Ehinger played right tackle, right guard and left tackle while the University of Cincinnati.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:42 AM   #275
LEGEND!

Alexander was playing ILB at the pro bowl. And he surprisingly looked good
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:43 AM   #276
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He looked like a different player from the 2016 preseason to his call up during the regular season. Much hungrier, much more hard working.

It's just speculation but I expect him to make another leap this year.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:43 AM   #277
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't think he was nearly as bad as you make it out to be.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:43 AM   #278
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Alexander was playing ILB at the pro bowl. And he surprisingly looked good
Um, yeah, duh.

He's an inside linebacker.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:44 AM   #279
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don't think he was nearly as bad as you make it out to be.
Yeah, I agree.

With all of the injuries (and a declining Poe), the ILBer's didn't get much help from the D line last year, either.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:44 AM   #280
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I thought Ramik was pretty solid last year. Certainly exceeded expectations.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:45 AM   #281
In Search of a Life

Ilbs that play on their heels and are drag tacklers don't generally work out very well,

Hopefully the young guys play welling take the spot
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:53 AM   #282
MVP

I realize we punt 30 times a game but for real cap savings Colquitt would be my choice.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:54 AM   #283
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I realize we punt 30 times a game but for real cap savings Colquitt would be my choice.
We got rid of our UDFA punter. Colquitt's back to having zero competition.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:57 AM   #284
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
We got rid of our UDFA punter. Colquitt's back to having zero competition.
We need Steve Cheek again
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:58 AM   #285
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Who ****ing knows at this point

I would've said the same thing about DJ.

Didn't expect Houston/Charles/Gaines to take as long as they did.

This staff has a pretty shoddy history with knees, that's part of what makes me think Ehringer may not play this year
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.