Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:29 AM   #1831
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I had a blast I'm even more stoked about Patrick Mahomes II and left confident that it won't take much for Andy to pull the trigger and make the switch if this offense stalls through mid season and it is obviously holding us back. You could see he is superior than Bray but Alex only knows the offense but Patrick is catching on quick if he had more reps in practice it would go a long ways for development.
Yep, he has looked great in all the videos that Boss Chief posted. I hope he gets a majority of the snaps in every preseason game- he needs the experience. Haven't heard much from our supposedly entrenched #2 Bray so far?

As I have stated before- I don't see Andy letting PH's career being stalled behind Bray. He needs to be the backup-period. It already looks like Alex has been stepping up his game- he is feeling that Texas heat coming off PH's throws!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:29 AM   #1832
In Search of a Life

Smith with the 98 yard TD throw.

Mahomes answers with a 95 yarder.

I'm telling ya, this is the real QB competition.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:32 AM   #1833
I'll be back.

The throw mahomes hit to Spiller was really nice had some great touch on it
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:32 AM   #1834
In Search of a Life

Mahomes finds CJ Spiller all alone for a 20-yard pass that resulted in a 95+yard TD. Spiller outraced the DBs for the score. Speed is there.

But I heard on CP he is a brokedick and won't even make the club? Oh and DJ wouldn't be practicing, and PH needs 2 years before he will look good.

What is going on up there- it is like they read all the garbage on CP and are proving the pundits wrong, every single day.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:35 AM   #1835
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yep, he has looked great in all the videos that Boss Chief posted. I hope he gets a majority of the snaps in every preseason game- he needs the experience. Haven't heard much from our supposedly entrenched #2 Bray so far?

As I have stated before- I don't see Andy letting PH's career being stalled behind Bray. He needs to be the backup-period. It already looks like Alex has been stepping up his game- he is feeling that Texas heat coming off PH's throws!!
I'm not saying Bray looked completely ass he had some good throws but his errant throws are what going get guys hurt in a game and that's what I'm most afraid of. He shouldn't be anywhere near as buckup going into regular season.

He has 0 regular season snaps under his belt going into his fifth year so with the upside that Mahomes is displaying and his ability to improvise and get the ball out and actually make plays down field it should be a no brainer for Mahomes to be back up even to start the season unless you can find a vet that is better than Bray.

JMHO **** Tyler Bray
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:35 AM   #1836
Banned

Love the depth at running back this year
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:36 AM   #1837
Banned

What position doesn't have depth outside of receiver?? Gonna be a fun season
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:42 AM   #1838
Dumbass!

There has't been a lot said about him, but the few snipets on LDT seem to suggest that he is ready to step up and hit his potential.

that could be a boost to the ground game.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:45 AM   #1839
I'll be back.

Mahomes deep to Chesson https://twitter.com/claywendler/stat...45028958818304
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:48 AM   #1840

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
There has't been a lot said about him, but the few snipets on LDT seem to suggest that he is ready to step up and hit his potential.

that could be a boost to the ground game.
In the blocking drill yesterday I saw that the interior held better than than the outside edges I believe G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif was doing ok but I can't tell you how he did on running plays they ran on the far side of the field. I think Hunt was getting stuffed though but I really couldn't tell everything going on.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:53 AM   #1841
I'll be back.

Deep ball for six from Mahomes https://twitter.com/claywendler/stat...46667019132928
Old 08-05-2017, 08:54 AM   #1842
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Perfect Pass !

Cannot ****ing wait for the season to start.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:57 AM   #1843
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:59 AM   #1844

Kent Swanson‏ @kent_swanson

Chiefs GM Brett Veach has the calves of a much larger man.
7:44 AM - 5 Aug 2017

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGeTVT-W0AIsSVA.jpg:large

Bring him in for a look?
Old 08-05-2017, 09:00 AM   #1845
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'm not saying Bray looked completely ass he had some good throws but his errant throws are what going get guys hurt in a game and that's what I'm most afraid of. He shouldn't be anywhere near as buckup going into regular season.

He has 0 regular season snaps under his belt going into his fifth year so with the upside that Mahomes is displaying and his ability to improvise and get the ball out and actually make plays down field it should be a no brainer for Mahomes to be back up even to start the season unless you can find a vet that is better than Bray.

JMHO **** Tyler Bray
Bray is nowhere close in mobility out of the pocket escaping pressure as PH. I guess we will see in the games coming up if Bray can hold onto his spot, but I have serious doubts about him.