Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2020, 12:30 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Up next Patriotcheaters and fig Newton

On to the next game but at least it's a home game not that the crowed makes much difference but the Patriots won't be in charge of the play clock.

Cam is I think a better passer than TimLamarTebowJackson, but we do got to account for his running abilities as well. We have Mahomes they don't so advantage Chuefs.

Hopefully Sneed and Jones are ready to play.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 06:27 AM   #61
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Nope.
CHUNG!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:26 AM   #62
MTFU

**** the Patriots and this guy if he made this video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFw2yrth...d=tkmhyadlg8ek
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:31 AM   #63
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
CHUNG!
I really wish I still had my Patriot Excuses cheat sheet.

I remember some of them like "September is preseason".
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:36 AM   #64
Changes pants while driving

Just have to cover their short white steroid receiver.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:42 AM   #65
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Patrick Chungus is fat
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:54 AM   #66
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Patrick Chungus is fat
Next segment!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4gts6w.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	121248  
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:03 PM   #67
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Ugh god, now the media is hyping up the Patriots as being a threat to us. Is this going to be a thing every single game?
Touting your team as going undefeated, your QB as the best ever, your coach as the best ever, disregarding all opponents... it's ironically humorous how quickly you all have turned into the "douchebag Cheatriots fans" that you loathed only two or three seasons ago.

There's no earthly reason the Patriots should beat the Chiefs. But I hope they do, just to shut some of you the **** up before you turn into entitled Yankees fans.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:15 PM   #68
You don't faze me, Gobble.

"fig" Newton?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-30-2020, 01:27 PM   #69
Born to Ride

Saw this earlier and thought it was amusing.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bill-belich...152509027.html
Quote:
Bill Belichick exposed Derek Carr’s weakness with a hilarious defensive strategy

Henry McKenna
Tue, September 29, 2020, 10:25 AM CDT
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick loves to take away what an offense does best. And often, that means taking away a quarterback’s top option. But Derek Carr presents an interesting challenge.

His top option is generally tight end Darren Waller. But Carr is also a huge fan of checking down the football. At times, that’s his go-to pass-catcher: whoever is closest to him. It’s not exactly what every coach wants out of his quarterback (and perhaps that’s in part why the Raiders’ Jon Gruden is so non-committal to Carr), but that’s simply the truth with Carr, whose yards per attempt average is 6.9 for his career.

So in response to Carr’s habit, the Patriots decided to double his check down on a third-and-7 in the second half of the Raiders’ 36-20 loss.

New England certainly put a lot of effort into limiting Waller, who drew coverage from a number of Patriots defensive backs. They were paying close attention to his whereabouts, and when cornerback Joejuan Williams committed a pair of holding penalties on Waller, the Patriots put safety Kyle Dugger on the tight end.

The wrinkle above — while comical in pointing out Carr’s heavy propensity to throw short of the first-down marker — wasn’t exemplary of the team’s game plan as a whole. But it was a weird eccentricity that New England put together with the specific intent of stopping Carr. And for the most part, the Patriots did well in limiting him, particularly in the second half. His biggest production came during a garbage-time drive. Otherwise, they forced him to hold the ball too long, which led to two sack-fumbles.

It was a good game plan from Belichick — this wrinkle included.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 01:32 PM   #70
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-30-2020, 01:36 PM   #71
Live free or die hard

I think we're going to curb stomp these boys.

Brady is gone and nearly irrelevant, the Chiefs are the new golden boys of the NFL. Little brother has grown up and back from Marine Recruit Training just looking to kick the shit out the old high school bully.

I see a replay of when Montana was a Chief and the 49ers came into Arrowhead.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 01:57 PM   #72
Three-Pat

While anything can happen on any given Sunday I just don’t see how that defense that has struggled to shut down Mahomes for an entire game is going to do it this time, especially with many of the top talent opting out this season.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2020, 02:07 PM   #73
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
While anything can happen on any given Sunday I just don’t see how that defense that has struggled to shut down Mahomes for an entire game is going to do it this time, especially with many of the top talent opting out this season.
Unless I’m forgetting someone, this is the only AFC team that Mahomes has a losing record against as a starter. Mahomes is extremely petty about this kind of stuff too (in the best possible way). He’s going to drop 50.

Edit: Mahomes is also 0-1 against the Seahawks and Rams. Updated my post.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 02:09 PM   #74
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I think we're going to curb stomp these boys.

Brady is gone and nearly irrelevant, the Chiefs are the new golden boys of the NFL. Little brother has grown up and back from Marine Recruit Training just looking to kick the shit out the old high school bully.

I see a replay of when Montana was a Chief and the 49ers came into Arrowhead.

I was there! DT hit Young so hard he was puking on the field.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 02:14 PM   #75
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Unless I’m forgetting someone, this is the only AFC team that Mahomes has a losing record against as a starter. Mahomes is extremely petty about this kind of stuff too (in the best possible way). He’s going to drop 50.

Edit: Mahomes is also 0-1 against the Seahawks and Rams. Updated my post.
He does have a losing record against them, but that’s because of 2018 when we lost twice to them because our defense was epically bad.
tredadda has disabled reputation